Chapter Fourteen

Mike;

Kellin pulled out of me, leaving me laying in tears and pain. He cleaned the mess he made me make on my stomach with a tissue. He pulled his jeans up before he left the room, leaving me to myself.

I turned to my side, staring at the wall. That was the worse experience of my life. I felt so disgusted. So so sick with myself.

I didn't want my first time to be like that. I didn't want to get raped. I wanted to make love. With Vic. I wanted to enjoy my first time. I wanted to feel Vic's body on mine. I wanted to feel his lips on my tan skin.

I began to sob. I want to see Vic. I need him. I need him to rescue me from Kellin. I can't keep doing this. I need to find a way out of here.

"Mike?" Kellin said from the doorway. I wiped my eyes and cleared my throat.

"Yeah?"

"I can hear you crying all the way upstairs."

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a sigh.

"I want to see Vic." I said softly. "Please let me see him. Pl-"

"If I give you a picture of him, will you shut up with the crying?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes. Please." I whispered. He left the room, returning with a picture of Vic and himself.

"I don't wanna see you. Cut it off." I demanded. He rolled his eyes before he cut his half off, then giving me the picture. Thankfully he untied one of my hands, so I could hold the picture and stare at my boyfriend.

"He looks so beautiful." I whispered, admiring his smile. "I miss him."

Kellin scratched the back of his neck and cleared his throat. "Yeah. Well, goodnight."

"Night. Hope you die." I whispered as he was leaving the room.

I laid there for hours, looking at that picture of Vic. He was perfect. He had no flaws. All I want is to be with him right now.

I wonder what he's doing right now. I wonder if he's thinking of me. If he misses me. If he's looking for me.

"Please, Vic. Please find me. I need you." I whispered before I laid the picture on my heart.

* * * * *

Vic;

"Where is he?" I groaned from the backseat. Tony sighed and Jaime sped up the car.

"Hey!" Jaime said, snapping his fingers. "I bet Kellin did something to him!"

"Yeah..." Tony whispered. "Kellin! That hoebag has him!"

"You think so?" I asked. They both nodded.

"Okay. Jaime we need to hurry." I rushed. He sped up, and we were on our way to Kellin's.

* * * *

"Okay, so, you guys hold Kellin down while I search the house." I said. Everyone nodded and we jumped out of the car. I walked ahead of everyone and knocked on the door.

After about five minutes of knocking, Kellin finally opened the door. He smiled brightly and hugged me.

"Vic! I'm so glad to see you."

"Yeah. Can we come in for a second?" I asked. Kellin nodded, moving out of the way to let me, Tony, and Jaime inside.

I looked at them two and nodded. They grabbed Kellin, holding him down.

"Hey! What the hell?" He shouted.

"Now tell me, Kellin. Where is Mikey?"

"Like I know." He said. I rolled my eyes before yelling for Mike as I walked through the house.

"Vic?" I heard a voice yell from the basement. "Vic!"

I quickly ran down the basement stairs. It was dark so I reached around for a light switch until I found one. When I flicked the light on, I saw Mike sitting the corner of the room. One of his hands were tied while the other one was free. He was only in his boxers and he looked as if he were freezing.

"Vic! Is that really you or am I loosing my mind?" He asked. I chuckled and ran over to him, wrapping my arms tightly around him.

"Mikey! Fuck, I'm so glad to see you!" I said. I just wanted to hold him all night, but I had to get him out of here.

"I missed you so much, Vic." He said as a tear rolled down his cheek. I quickly wiped it away and kissed his cheek. "I'm so happy to see you. You-you actually found me."

"Let's get you out of here." I said as I started to untie his hand. When I had the rope off, he wrapped both his arms around me.

"God, I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too. Did Kellin do anything to you?" I asked.

"We'll talk about that later." He spoke softly. "Let's just get out of here. I want to go home."

I nodded. "Okay. Let's get you out of here, baby."

I picked him up bridal style and carried him out of the room. When I got back into the living room, Kellin sat tied up in a chair.

"Mike!" Tony squealed, wrapped his arms around Mike. Jaime did the same thing.

"Let me go!" Kellin screamed, squirming around.

"I think we should leave him there for a while." Mike said, glaring Kellin down with hatred.

"Good idea." Jaime said.

"Now, let's get out of here." Mike whined. I carried my baby boy to the car, sitting him in the backseat beside me.

"Did Kellin hurt you?" I whispered in his ear.

"I just want to go home and take a shower, cuddle with you, and then I'll tell you." Mike said. I nodded and kissed the top of his head.

If Kellin hurt my baby boy, he's dead.