Chapter 6.969 | 🔞 Ace the Shark 🫐

(7019 words due to how many kinks this has)
╔═════════════════════════╗

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧ Warnings:

This is a kinky one. Don't take my words lightly.

This is a request from an anonymous reader. It is not my idea.

This chapter is not in chronological order, according to the last chapter. It is done after the end of the story, after the reader gains 'Adminstrator Powers', aka 'Debug Tool'. Don't ask. I ain't going to spoil it further.

This is also on an alternate timeline. It is non-canon and just done for the horniness.

Request Description:

"Tigershark OC called Ace fucks you so kinkily that you become a slut. Even Chapter 6.9 is less horny and kinky than this."

All Extremely Common Kinks All Common Kinks Hard cumflation, oviposition, worshipping, begging, praising, cum denial, multiple cocks, master&pet, daddy/mommy calling, passing out, cnc, extreme hyper, anal insertions, sex toys, blindfold (cock fucking), big dom/small sub, femboys, dirty talk, foreplay, collars and leashes, sexy and slutty clothing, body writing, virginity taking, heat, messy, sex pet, tamer/tamed, magic, voodoo, hair pulling, cage, cuffs, chockers, strap-ons, Clothed sex, breeding, exhibitionism, frotting, fisting, hypnotism, & Mixophilia (watching oneself having sex), CBT, ear fucking, cum vomiting, cock fucking, vore, whips, Autofellatio, Corsetry, Electric play, musk, fire play and wardrobe malfunction,CTF

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧ Characters:

Reader/Collin Ace (TigerShark OC)

╚═════════════════════════╝

[Loading Request]

[Request Loaded]

You woke up suddenly in an unknown place. You were not quite sure where you were at the moment, but you looked to be in some sort of unfinished gray room. Most likely, the developers forgot to customize said room.

You looked at a door that sat right in front of you and walked over to it. It was a fully gray material without any texture whatsoever, just a flat wall with a doorframe and a knob to turn. You looked at said knob and turned it with your right hand, forcing it to make a 'Click!' sound. You proceeded to push its mass forward and reveal the room on the other side.

You were then met with a beautiful sight in front of you: a massive room with what seemed to be several floors above and below. You were merely standing on top of an aquaduct filled with water, watching the other aquaducts that started from the walls and ended abruptly midway, forcing the water to flow down below into a massive pool filled with water. The sound of the water flowing and splashing was somewhat relaxing to your ears.

What wasn't as relaxing was surely the visible presence of Shark Latex's in the region. Those sharks were swimming around the place, jumping from aquaduct to aquaduct, and playfully playing around with one another.

Unfortunately for you, your vision was limited due to what seemed to be a slightly dense white fog made from water vapor that was engulfing the zone. You could barely see a few dozen meters in front of you.

You decided to walk through the water, not risking going into the dry areas because they were too thin to stand on top of without the fear of plummeting into your own death down below.

You had noticed earlier that all of your items were gone; you had spawned in as if you had just started the game. You could not remember how you got here or even why. Your thoughts were suddenly interrupted once the fog got denser and you accidentally bumped into something. You fell to the ground and got your entire body wet, a cold shiver going up your spine due to the sudden change in temperature.