1.9 |🔞 White Knight ⚔️

[Continuing from chapter 1]

|= Warning =|
|= Sex =|
|= Taker POV=|
|= Equine Penis or as we call it here THE GIANT HORSE COCK- =|
|= Cum inflation =|
|= Masochism/Biting (Sexually) =|
|= Tears of pleasure=|
(White Knight is reffered to as He/it)
(1473 words)

You would have just given up at this point,the latex was ontop of you at the moment and you could have given up and loaded the game...

But,since you were curious on what would happen,you hung around and...found out.

Luckily or not,this latex wasn't feeling like transfurmating Colin soo soon. He had other plans in mind...

...

Your heart would skip a beat as you felt a large, throbbing third leg lay in between your ass.

Your face lit up as a tomato as the latex rubbed its 10 inch boner in between your rear...

Your heart thumped against your chest and your breath became shaky,the thought of taking 10 inches of girthy... throbbing... delicious and voluptuous cock... was making your mind race.

The White Knight licked its lips as he slowly leaned in to your body,you stood on all fours... you subconsciously wanted to be the mount for this horse-like dick...

You whined slightly before grabbing onto your hoodie and pushing it up, covering everything below the eyes,you buried your face to the floor.

The White Night seemed to let out a low, spine-crawling growl that seemed to be right next to your ear...

He proceeded to dry hump you for a minute or two,your own dick was hard as stone, throbbing and leaking. Eventually,after the White Knight was done with all the teasing and the foreplay before the great show,he would rip your shorts.

You would now have your ass exposed to the outside and to your new claimer..!

You whined once more before the White Knight held onto your hips with its hands and aligned himself to your entrance.

Its dick would be throbbing, automatically coating itself in a liquid and making it lubed up,ready to destroy some human guts.

And soo,he did.

He would push its tip into your ass,you immediately bit the hoodie and moaned very dimly muffled into it.

You: M-mnf!~

You trembled sligthy,your ass wasn't made for such proportions...just to think that later chapters you'd be taking bigger and bigger...ahem-

The White Knight then wasted no time but to start to thrust back and forward into your insides. You could feel every. Single. Inch. And every single movement. You felt your insides being forced to spread open,it hurt slightly but the pure bliss of pleasure that washed over you when you it passed even if next to your G-spot immediately hid the pain.

The White Knight would then proceed to bite onto your shoulder to have a bigger hold onto your body.

It marked you as its and its only mate.

It then started to agressively speed up, slapping its large dick inside of your ass with almost no mercy.

You: G-ghh!~ Ngh!~ HAAA!-

You accidentally let out one hell of a loud moan. It only incentivated the White Knight to absolutely destroy your insides.

And soon,you were a moaning mess. You tongue out,your mouth wide opened and your eyes watering