6.9 | 🔞 The Revenge 🐙

(6618 words)
|= WARNING =|
|= This is a kinky one. DON'T TAKE MY WORDS LIGHTLY.To prevent it being unreadable to 90% of readers, Certain Actions will have a warning before they happen. Some are permanent.
🍋means permanent kink (will happen frequently throughout the ENTIRE chapter)
🍎 means temporary (will happen in certain moments,you will be warned with what they will be beforehand don't worry) =|

|= Big Dicks & Cum Inflation 🍋=|
|= Male Impregnated & Birth (Not much description dw) 🍋=|
|= Trough-The-Clothes 🍎 (Begining) =|
|= Cock Fucking 🍎=|
|= Masochism & Sadism 🍋=|
|= CNC (Consensual-Non-Consesual) 🍋=|
|= Ear Fucking 🍎=|
|= Restraining, Tentacle bondage 🍋 =|
|= Degrading 🍋=|
|= CBT (Cock and Ball Torture/ LIGHT VERY LIGHT- Y'know, happens when you combine Masochism with cock fucking.) 🍎 =|
|= Choking, Biting, Scratching with blood drawn,drooling 🍋 =|
|= Overwhelmed Kink (Tears of overwhelming pleasure 🍋=|
|= Barbed cock 🍋=|
|= Taker & Giver POV 🍋=|
|= Double penetration 🍎 =|
|= Large fangs, theeth 🍋 =|
|= Licking 🍋 =|
|= Begging 🍎 =|
|= Face Sitting, eating out 🍎 =|
|= Angry fucking 🍋 =|
|= Cum vomiting(Y'know,many times getting cum dumped into has to make you have a way to throw it away-) 🍋 =|
(If I forgot anything and it should be put up as a warning,please remind me)

And 🍎 sections end with
-------------
Just soo you don't gotta risk to see if I am still reffering to that kink.

[Continuing from Chapter 6]

You were quickly grabbed by the Squid's Dog tentacle. It agressively grabbed around your ankle with a hell of a tight grip,it almost felt like your bones were going to crack under the pressure.

With almost no hesitance whatsoever,he would quickly pull you back, dragging you across the flooded floor without even caring if you breathed the water or not.

He would slide you from left to right while you were with your whole body being pushed along the ground,it did hurt a bit.

He then pulled you up, dangling you over in the air while his tentacle kept holding you up by the ankle. He was angry. Very much angry.

Filled with what was basically hatred. You were now regretting your decision. Maybe throwing a metal can at him wasn't the best decision.. after all,you were always at his mercy.

For what it looked like,he wanted to simply rip you apart but the only thing acutally holding him back was probably the knowledge was that you would just come back.

Squid: First you attack my fucking lover and now this?!

He would say, snarling to you afterwards. The Tiger Shark seemed to blush... Most likely because that was who Squid Dog was reffering to as 'Lover'.

Squid: I am done with your shit. Going to pound you soo fucking hard that you'll cry for fucking mercy. Let's see if you can transport pups as well.

He would say as he unhanded the Shark and let him go. The Shark would just sit by and watch,like a obedient dog to the Squid Dog.

The Squid Dog would proceed to move quickly along the water, bringing you along jussst scratching the surface of the water for you to feel its tension.