5.9 | 🔞 The Shark 🦈

(845 words)
|= Warning =|
|= Taker POV =|
|= Barbed Cocks =|
|= Cum Inflation =|
|= Biting =|
|= Ass slapping =|
|= Being observed during sex =|

[Continuing from Chapter 5]

You were caught by the Tiger Shark during the battle.

You felt as he grabbed onto the sides of your body right before pushing you into the water.

You were easily overpowered.

You felt as he passed his hands onto your body and started to assimilate you. Using his claws and theeth to agressively rip your clothes to shreds...

Somehow,you weren't harmed in the process- well...for now that is-

He soon lifted you up outside of the water and locked you in a rear naked choke.. making you unable to escape his big... muscular...arms..

You were powerless as you squirmed around to try to escape his grasp,the euphoria of being transfured making this oh soo much more difficult for little you.

Soon,you relaxed as your mind was completely modified for the pleasure of the Tiger Shark and its kingdom.

As soon as the Shark noticed,he undo the choke but instantly grab your legs and putting them up, revealing your rear.

You would simply observe as the Tiger Shark got hard,as his breath grew warmer and as the massive dick appeared beneath you.

20 inches of pure barbed cock, throbbing right beneath you and ready to absolutely ravage your insides.. Was everyone just that big in this place..??

Well..it was nice to look at. It seemed to be mostly humanoid unlike the other Shark's which were observing the scene.

Humanoid in the sense that it followed the same shape except for the barbed parts. It had a grey base that blended with its body before getting to the tip,which was of a grey colour. Huh..

You grew warmer as you chuckled and watched as the Shark rubbed his dick between your rear.

You panted like a creature in heat as he opened his legs and started to aim his little friend to your entrance..

You would have no time to react or say anything before he shoved it right up your ass!

You let out one hell of a happy moan as you would stick your tongue out and your eyes rolled up in pleasure. Your Shark tail wagging and your dick throbbing as his dick forced its way into you.

You felt as your insides were being destroyed just warming his dick. He wasn't even thrusting!

You panted heavily with your tongue out before looking down at his dick inside of you. You observed as it made a significant bulge on your body.

You would chuckle as the Shark slowly started to pull back before slamming it back in again with soo much roughness! You couldn't do anything other than to make lovely lewd sounds and watch..

You saw and felt as he did this again...and again...and again... And again!

Until you eventually started to get used to it and not being such a moaning mess.. that was the moment when he decided it was time to show the crowd how to properly fuck someone silly.

He would start to thrust into you with soo much roughness and swiftness! Completely devastating your poor insides with that many barbs.

He would go like this for minutes on end as your moans just ramped and ramped up more and more.

Each thrust making a 'plap' sound as the Shark's balls hit against your rear. You soon came but he wouldn't stop fucking you and hitting your G-spot in the process.

You were being fucked like a fleshlight Infront of the other Shark's.

But soon,he would slowly stop.. he didn't came or anything soo what was he doing?-

Well,that would soon be responded when you felt him pinning you down on the nearby stairs. He slapped your ass and then leaned down to bite you on the shoulder before continuing to fuck you for a few more minutes as you were losing your voice more and more.

Then,for some odd reason- He would lift you up again and lock you on the naked rear choke.

He was getting as rough and swift as he possibly could..

He was about to cum.

By now you had came like... 7 times easily?

Well- time for the icing ontop of the cake as they say!

And soon,that icing would come. Quite literally. He slammed his dick deep inside of you before starting to pump gallons of cum inside of your ass.

You felt and saw as your belly grew and got filled up infront of the interested Shark crowd.

You were a drooling slutty mess by now. Only being able to let your body go limp and fully relaxed as you got filled up like a cake.

He soon stopped, when you already seemed 9 months pregnant with triplets.

And soon.. he would basically get knocked out and you would be as well by our friend called 'tiredness'

Looks like you two pushed yourselves too far...oh well..

It was a good fuck..

[Chapter 5]