6.6 |🔞Double Pound 🐙🦈

(878 words)
|= Warning =|
|= Cum Inflation & Big Dicks (Its tradition at this point-) =|
|= Double Penetration =|
|= Barbed cock =|
|= Master & Pet =|

[Continuing from Chapter 6]

Sweet. You have been saved by the Tiger Shark. And,in exchange,he had transfured you into well,a Shark.

Which was,of course,kind of nice.

The Shark would put you Infront of the Squid Dog. Your clothes were already all ripped apart due to the assimilation by the latex.

You were forced to kneel down before the Squid Dog which seemed oddly interested in your Shark looks. The Tiger Shark seemed happy and proud of himself for getting you.

The Squid Dog would chuckle upon noticing this,he would then order the Tiger Shark.

Squid: You've earned it,you get to top him this time with me.

He would say and Tiger Shark seemed soo happy to finally be able to top with Squid Dog around for once- They might have a weird relationship together- A hidden one-

Anyways... The Tiger Shark would pick you up and bend you down on the water. The Squid Dog to grab both of you and put you two on the dry floor.

Well,to be more precise,he himself down on the stairs, putting you kneeling down on the edge below. He would then spread hos legs slightly and let his 20 inch cock spring out.. it was big- throbbing and honestly felt like it would tear a hole into you-

You would gasp at the sight then whine and tremble. He would use his tentacles to grab onto your head and then force your mouth to go to his tip before forcing it 5 inches down!

You: M-MNNF!

Squid: Good boy. You now Sharky~

He said as the Tiger Shark would align his 20 inch barbed cock onto your entrance,which only seemed to more likely tear a hole trough you than the Squid Dog- Well- At least being a latex gave you resistance-

Sadly for you,there wouldn't be much mercy coming from the Shark's part due to the incident earlier- The one where you threw a pipe at his nose- Soo he didn't care about preparation and immediately shoved the dick deep inside of your ass. Forcing you to also swallow the Squid Dog's dick deeper with the thrust forward.

Squid: Oh my my~ Someone is pent up~ Let's see~

He would say before grabbing the Shark's neck and pulling him as close to himself as he could. Slowly making it push you forward more and more until the whole of the Squid's Dog's cock was down your throat.

You would now be fitting both the 20 inches of the two deep down your mouth and throat- man how were you not dead?- But of course,you probably weren't complaining-

Expect for the fact that you were now a moaning mess due to the size of the two things...

But soon,your moans were interrupted by the sound and the feeling of the Tiger Shark agressively thrusting into you. The Tiger Shark and The Squid Dog would be making out right above of you, using you as a toy.

You moaned loudly yet muffled, gaging and choking on the dick on your throat and trembling agressively from the lower parts.

The two would thrust agressively inside of you, you would tear up as you were used like a big fleshlight.

You would drool from having such a cock down your throat,you simply couldn't swallow soo you either left the drool come out of the sides of your mouth or be used as lube for the collosal cock.

... funnily enough,you could feel both of the cocks touching eachother somewhere in the middle of your body..

They kept going for minutes. Quickly depleting your energy as you got fucked. Being absolutely used by both of them as massive bulges passed trough your body. You were overwhelmed. A moaning mess.

But soon, before they even came,they would pull out. The Squid Dog would grab you up and then get you close to the Shark, sandwiching you between the two while they were standing up.

And, without words,they would make out and then both shove their cocks deep inside of you.

You felt and saw as a massive bulge runner up your belly and absolutely wrecked you because well,two 20 inch cocks inside of your ass was no joke.

You were overwhelmed. A true moaning mess as you cried and wailed out in blissful pleasure for minutes on end while below the two which gave no mercy on speed or roughness, going to their maximum all of the time non-stop.

You came again and again, overwhelmed by the feelings of pleasure. Your mind blank from such fucking.

You would eventually get slammed down on both of the cocks before getting dumped with dozens of gallons of cum from both of them. Their dicks pulsating as they released huge loads inside of you, immediately growing your belly from the unbearable amount of cum and liquid.

You would eventually get soo overwhelmed and as they stopped,they would sit down. Panting heavily,you had no other choice but to simply- pass out abruptly...aww...

Sad... Welp...it was a great fucking-

[Chapter 6]