3.5 |🔞 Fluffy Amor 🖤

|= Warning =|
|= Knotting =|
|= Taker and Giver POV=|
|= Cumflation (Medium)=|
|= Big Lower Parts (Not extreme)=|
|= Overwhelming pleasure/Tears from pleasure=|
|= Swearing (No insults)=|
|= Obviously, Unrealistic sex stuff regarding anatomy =|
(3900 words)

It was just another day for Puro and you. For the most part of course. You two have gotten to know eachother soo well with how many days you were together here.

You read books with each other, played game with each other and did soo much stuff together.

You two felt like best friends,and well,you were. You were the only friends eachother had.

But you would become more than friends one day... one day you would become lovers!

The day before the 'thing happened' you were sleeping safe and sound,well,not actually sleeping. But you were trying to.

Puro, in his innocence, thought you were sleeping as well. He,very shyly,went over to you.

And gave you a kiss on the lips. Before he backed off and slept.

But don't think Puro's doesn't know what a kiss on the lips means! He might appear innocent but I assure you he knows enough to know what it means.

The big day was the next tough.

~~~~~~~~

You would have waken up again, stretching and yawning happily before looking over and seeing Puro sleeping.

You would sit besides him, looking down at the latex before smiling softly and giving him a kiss on the lips as retribution. You blushed softly.

You then heard Puro whine slightly and you seemed confused at first...

Before you looked back at his hips and noticed something.

Oh gosh he was having a wet dream.

Poor boy had nothing to cover it as well.

You stared as your eyes met with Puro's cock. Oh god it was big. It was a knotted dick as well. It had at LEAST 15 inches counting from the knot up.

It was thicc as well. Very thick. Bigger than a monster can that's for sure...

'Oh god oh god oh god' was what you could only think. Puro said he wasn't monster but he sure as HELL WAS CARRYING ONE-

You couldn't resist but to get hard as well. Your own dick of about 8 inches was nothing compared to the monster which you were staring at.

Puro's dick throbbed, leaking precum. You gulped as you sweated slightly, wondering what to do.

You could either:
Leave him be
Or
Help him.

And as a friend,you were going to help him!

You would go over to the member, gulping as you looked it up and down. It was more grey than Puro's body soo it was even more noticable.

You could have sworn he had no dick but you were now proven wrong.

You needily would put your hands on it. Having to use two to even manage to grasp the entire girth of such a beast.

Softly and slowly,you would stroke it... Up and down.. You felt his dick which seemed to be getting even harder upon the human's touch. Or well,your touch.