30.

Yn : Jimin OPPA....

Jimin : hii...I'm park Ji--

You hugged him and started crying....he also hugged you back and burst out in tears....

Few minutes later you both pulled out and he wiped your tears with his smol hands...

Jimin : Well I was saved that day cuz of Ju-si-hang....I was in coma for 1 yrs and after gaining conscious.... Ju-si-hang told me everything and when I heard that atleast my sister is saved so I told him to let me meet you but he said " wait for the right time " and finally the right time has come...

Yn : Oppa....

You again hugged him and started crying...

________________

After that emotional session you was now going back to the hospital along with everyone....Your mind was still processing those facts which you got to know few minutes ago....you was happy cuz your brother was back but was sad cuz of Taehyung....Your mind was totally messed up.

At hospital***

You ran to the doctor who came out just from OT....he was sad....

Your fear increased more and there you lost yourself when you heard.....

Doctor : I'm sorry....

Taehyung left you.

He left his brothers.

He left everyone.

Everyone including Rm , Jin ,Suga , hobi , junkook , jimin...they all were shocked but they came back to their sense when they heard a loud thud sound of falling something....they saw and it was you...

_______________________

6 months later****

You was sitting on the couch of your living room....

Many things had changed....you had left your mafia work....Jimin is now CEO instead of you and you are his secretary...

Yn PoV***

It has been 6 months after that incident....
I hate you taehyung....you left me without any explanation...you left me without even telling me....you left me after loving me.... You left me Taehyung....

I hate myself because I still love you...I hate myself that I was not able to save you....I hate myself that I didn't understand you....

My mind is still not that uncovered with the trauma....but cuz of my brother's happiness...I smiled fakely to show him that I'm fine.... I'm strong.... I'm ok but...

I'm not ok...

I'm not fine....

I'm weak....

And the reason is My love....

I want you back Taehyung....

Silly me I know that this is impossible but still I said this to myself everyday....

How unlucky I'm....

I lost my parents...

I lost my dear grandma....

I lost my Love....

Everyone left me....

Leave it anyways....why are you hearing my sad story....

Yn POV ends***

Doorbell ranged and Yn saw Jimin was with a big bag in his hand....

You fake smiled and let him come in....

🎉 You've finished reading ☑ ❰ 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘆 ❱ ❮ 𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐕𝐅𝐅 ❯ 🎉