29.

Yn and Junkook reached in the hospital and saw there was a boy in whole black outfit standing outside of the OT.

He noticed you both and junkook went to him and hugged him.....That boy's eyes were looking familiar to you.

Junkook : How are you hyung ??

Him : Good.....

Junkook : Doctor said something ??

Him : No.....

Junkook : ok....

Him : Btw I'm going....bye

Junkook : Bye....

They both hugged and this time that boy looked at you....his eyes were teary.....he stared at you for few times and then left while wiping his tears.....

Yn : Who was him Kookie ??

Junkook : You'll know it soon.....

________________

Next day**

Doctor hadn't said anything about Taehyung....You didn't slept last night thinking about Taehyung and these all incidents Happened in just one day....you were curious and confused.

It was afternoon and right now you were in your car driving towards the mansion... Ju-si-hang had held the meeting.... This meeting is so important for Yn.

At the meeting room****

Yn : Annyeonghaseyo sir...

You bowed at him....

Ju-si-hang : Sit here.....

You sat beside That mask boy and meeting started....

Ju-si-hang : Yn.... Before any question or answer....I want you tell you that please be patient and don't be shocked after knowing everything.....

You nods and your heart beat raced a little bit.....

Ju-si-hang : Yn..... Taehyung is Mafia King....

You was shocked hearing this and unknowingly held the hand of that mask boy....he looked at you....Your eyes started getting teary hearing this....

Yn : He's Mafia King ??

Ju-si-hang : Yeah and being your secretary was all act.....he was actually there with you to save.....

Yn : B-but....he.....why.....save.....

You were unable to speak cuz of your tears and shockness....

Ju-si-hang : When he joined in your company that time we got to know that Jing-tin is coming back and now his Target is you cuz no one has saw Mafia king so in according to save you he joined your company as your secretary.... After that he planned and shifted to your house....with you.....He had saved saved you everytime indirectly....From Chu-siang and jing-tin too......

After signing and looking at everyone he continued....

Ju-si-hang : You didn't went in mission cuz you was out of city in order Taehyung was kidnapped.... right ??

You nods cuz he was right....

Ju-si-hang : It was a fake news because....

Yn : Because....

Ju-si-hang : This last mission was so risky so after that last morning of Taehyung in your mansion.....he came to me next day and.....

Flashback

He came to Ju-si-hang and bowed at him..

Ju-si-hang : So Taehyung... what's being you here ??

Taehyung : Sir... I've a request....

Ju-si-hang : Request ?? What's it ??

Taehyung : Sir I don't want Yn to come in this mission....

Ju-si-hang : Taehyung....do you even know what are you saying ?? This is the most biggest mission and----

Taehyung : That's why I'm saying sir... please....this Mission is so risky and I don't want that Yn----

Ju-si-hang : You love her ??

Taehyung : huh?!

Ju-si-hang : You love her right ??

Taehyung : * nods as yes *

Ju-si-hang : But Taehyung.... I'd already told her that Mission is going to happen after 2 days then....

Taehyung : I've plan sir....

Flashback ends

Ju-si-hang : And then he told me about his plan.....

Junkook : In that plan....hyung told me to be kidnapper....he knew that you love me so much so you'll definitely go to save him....

Namjoon : And finally after two days you reached to kidnapper but you didn't knew that the same day mission was started already.....

Jin : You reached and Junkook was already present there to intertangled you by acting as a kidnapper....

Junkook : While coming back when I got the first call.....

Flashback

OTP

Junkook : Yes

..................

Junkook : No , I'm coming with her...

..................

Junkook : Sorry but----

Call ends

Flashback ends

Junkook : That time Taehyung Hyung asked me if you are ok or not and where are you...... He was angry when he got to know that I'm coming with you cuz that time mission was still going on and it could be danger for you....

Flashback

OTP

......................

Junkook : WHAT ?????

......................

Junkook : Ok.... I'm coming....

Call ends

Flashback ends

Junkook : That second call was from Jin hyung....he told me that Taehyung had got injured very badly and they are coming to the hospital....

Ju-si-hang : This all plan was made by Taehyung to save you.....he even told me tell you because you must be hurt by hearing these all about him....These all secrets about him.... I'm sorry yn but Taehyung is just like my son and----

Yn : It means these all boys are mafia too...

Namjoon : Yeah.... We all are mafia too but Taehyung is Mafia King....

Jin : I'm World Wife handsome Kim Seokjin...

Namjoon : I'm the leader Kim Namjoon but can call me RM

Suga : I'm Min yoongi

Jhope : I'm jung Hoseok

Junkook : You already know me I'm Jeon Junkook sissy....

Namjoon : We are just like brothers....

Then you looked at That mask boy.....

Everyone looked at him and....

Ju-si-hang : It's time to reveal....

He slowly pulled out his mask and.....

Yn : Jimin OPPA !!!

Continue....