27.

Junkook : Yeah...I know....

Yn : Then if you don't want to be dead then let's go with me....

Junkook : And why do you think that you'll kill me that easily ??

Yn : Look kookie...I don't have much time and also I know you are just acting.....

How did you knew sissy ??

Junkook : Whatever....

Yn : kook---

Junkook : Enough of your blabbering.... Let me kill you already....

Yn ( in mind ) : God....why is he not understanding ?? Let me try my own tricks...sorry kookie...

In a blink of eye....you were now pinning him to the wall by choking his neck and also you were pointing gun on his forehead by another hand.....

Yn : Now tell me...will you help me to go there or-----

Junkook : o-ok

You loosen your grip on his neck and then he said....

Junkook : Yahh....I was about to die....

Yn : Let's go now....

In the car....

He was driving the car and you were looking at your watch time to time...

Then something clicked in your mind and you immediately called someone but it was saying switch off....You tried more times but no.

Then you tried Taehyung's number but it was also saying switch off....you looked at junkook and asked him suddenly....

Yn : Kookie....where is Taehyung ??

Junkook : I can't tell you....

He said unknowingly but then realised it...

Yn : What ?? Why ??

Junkook : I mean if I'll tell you that he's dead---

Yn : I swear if you said this again then you'll be next target of my bullet....

Junkook : You'll not kill me...I know sissy...

Yn : Sissy ??

Junkook : Yeah.... aren't you my sissy ??

Yn : Leave this topic and answer my question... Where's Taehyung ??

Junkook : I don't know....

Yn : Kook----

Then he got a call he immediately looked at you then at his caller id.....you also looked at him suspiciously but he just laughed awkwardly and received the call....you gestures him to put it on speaker but he ignored you and started talking....

OTP

Junkook : Yes

..................

Junkook : No , I'm coming with her...

..................

Junkook : Sorry but----

Call ends

He put his phone back in his pocket and continued driving while gulping and thinking something...

Yn : Who was it ??

Junkook : N-no o-one....hehehe

Yn : stop your hehe and tell me who was it and why you were talking about me ??

Junkook : It was my one of the friend and...

Yn : And ??

Junkook : And he has a crush on you so....

He again got a call so he received it while gulping and.....

OTP

......................

Junkook : WHAT ?????

......................

Junkook : Ok.... I'm coming....

Call ends

Yn : Kookie....what happened ??

Junkook : hyung....this can't be happen...

You realised that he was now driving the car so fastly...his eyes were teary and he was only murmuring some words " hyung , you can't leave us like that " you even tried to ask him but it was looking like that he's mad.
You was also scared for a minute....

Half an hour later you reached infront of a big and famous hospital.

There he stopped the car and came out and ran into the hospital....
You were shocked by his speed of driving car and also confused by his sudden behaviour....anyways....

You followed him and you saw he was asking something to the receptionist....

You reached at him and asked him....

Yn : What happened kookie ?? Tell me...

Junkook : Noona.....

He started crying and you were shocked cuz it was first time he called you noona and was crying....he hugged you and you also hugged him back...

Yn ( in mind ) : why it feels like something bad had happened??

Yn : Kookie what happened ?? Are you o-----

Before you said something he ran towards...

He ran towards exit gate...you followed him and saw he was looking both of the sides of road and running here and there while ruffling his hair which were wet due to sweat and were blocking his view by falling on his eyes.

You were standing at the exit gate and looking at him confusingly....

A big black van Stopped infront of the hospital and some peoples came out from it while holding a man....those peoples were injured too but not that much but that man was totally soaked in blood....his head was hanging down that's why you were not able to see his face. Junkook immediately ran to him but before that another guy came and hold him by stopping him to touch the man.

Junkook hugged that guy and started crying more and followed those peoples.
All of them were wearing mask so....

They entered in the hospital along with junkook and that guy and you too.

Yn : kookie.... who's is him ?? What happened to him ?? His body.... blood all over....

You were not able to speak cuz your mind was thinking something negative....

Junkook : Sissy....

Before he said something those peoples started screaming....

Them : DOCTOR.....NURSE....

They were screaming so much and also their eyes were teary.....now your fear was increasing more.....

They layed that man on the bed and started going towards the OT understanding the emergency.....along with doctor and nurses

You immediately ran to see who's him but was not able to see cuz of those mens and doctor and nurses....

Somehow you pushed them and saw that it was none other than.......

Yn : Taehyung....

Continue....