20.

He gestured something and then many mens came & encircled you.....then two man with came with grandma and she was struggling to make her free from themselves..... You looked at her but.....

The next moment she got a bullet shot on her stomach....

Yn : GRANDMAAAAAAAA

you screamed your lungs out and immediately went to her but before that another 4 mens catched you from behind.... You started crying looking at her and there she was loosing her blood and then she fainted......

You looked at Jing - tin and he was smirking.....

Yn : WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT BASTARD ?? FIRST YOU KILLED MY BROTHER , THEN YOU KILLED MY EOMMA , THEN MY APPA AND NOW-----

Saying this you fall on your knees and started crying heart out....Jing- tin smirked and came to you then slapped hardly on your bare cheek and whispered in your ear.......

Jing - tin : * scoffed * Don't worry Mafia Queen....this is not the end now....You still have to loss someone who is very close to your heart....You know your Innocent lover KIM TAEHYUNG.....

When you heard it you grabbed his collar and was about to say something but then grandma said.....

Grandma : Y-Y-Yn....D-d-daughter.....

You pushed him harshly and went to grandma.....

Jing-tin left from there with his mens...

You put her head on your lap and started crying hard.....

Yn : Grandma....you can't leave me like this... You remember what you said.....

Flashback

Yn and grandma were sitting on the couch waiting for Taehyung as he was gone somewhere... ( Remember part 19 in starting )

Grandma looked at yn with a sweet smile and put her hands on yn's hands....

Yn : What happened grandma ??

Grandma : Daughter....I want something from you ??

Yn : Just order me Grandma....

Grandma : Yn...I know you love Taehyung... Don't get shocked....I know you love him from the first day as I can see your love in your eyes.....

Yn : But grandma....

Grandma : I know what are you going to say but before that let me tell you one thing and is that Taehyung also Loves you....

Yn : What ??? How do you know ?? Did he told you this ?? When he told you this ??

Grandma : Calm down baby....He hadn't said anything about this but I can say he also love you by looking into his eyes so....

Yn : So.....

Grandma : So....I want you both to get together forever soon so that I can play with my grandchildrens as I'm also getting old day by day and don't know when God sent invita----

You hugged him and started crying.....

Yn : Don't you dare to complete your sentence old lady.... * Pout *

She chuckled and hugged you back... Few minutes later you pulled back and saw she was also crying...

You wiped her tears with your thumb and said ....

Yn : Don't worry grandma I'll surely fulfill your wish but....

Grandma : But ??

Yn : Grandma.... Taehyung don't know about my mafia work and also first of all I have to complete my BIG MISSION so---

Grandma : So first of all you'll complete your mission and then complete my mission....right ????

Yn : * chuckled *

Grandma : And my Mission is to play with your  Grandchildrens.....

You blushed and hugged her to hide your blushing.... She also laughed lightly and pat your back.....

Grandma : I'm waiting for my Yn to get married.....May God bless you both.....

Flashback ends

Yn : You remember what you said then how can you leave me like this.... please grandma don't close your eyes.....

Grandma : I d-didn't k-knew g-god----

Before that she completes her sentence... Someone came and lifted her in bridal style and ran outside....

You didn't saw who was it as your eyes were already blurred cuz of tears but you heard some sounds like ambulance and then everything blacked out and you fainted while murmuring....

Yn : G-Grandmaa...........

Continues.......

I know this short update but as it has been 3 months so.....

Don't worry I'll update everyday and thanks for reading this till here......