28.

Yn : Taehyung....

His face was all covered with blood... even his hairs were fully soaked in blood....His neck was also like that....he was totally looking bloody....his clothes and full body was covered with blood...just blood....

You screamed....

Yn : TAEHYUNG.........

Then you hold his face and started crying your heart out while saying....

Yn : Taehyung....you.....you can't live me like that..... Taehyung......

And the next moment you get unconscious but someone hold you by your shoulder....

_________________

You woke up and saw you were on the hospital bed....You immediately sat and then it striked in your mind....

Yn : TAEHYUNG

Before you stood up you saw that Junkook and that guy was sitting there and their eyes were puffy.....

They noticed you and junkook gave you a glass of water.

You drank the whole water and stood up and....

Yn : Kookie..... where's Taehyung ??

Junkook : Noona... he's in OT....

Before wasting even a minute you ran towards the OT and saw that those peoples were sitting there....two of them were sitting and one of them was walking back and forth....they were now wearing casual clothes and also their injury was also healing.....

Yn : From how long I was unconscious....

You whispered and ran towards the OT but in the middle someone pulled you.... you looked at him and he was junkook...

Yn : Junkook.... please let me go... * Crying *

Junkook : You can't go sissy... * Crying *

Yn : Junkook....Tae.....

You fall on your knees and started crying your heart out.... Junkook also sat on his knees infront of you and hugged you.... You hugged him back....both of you were crying unstoppably...

One of the guy who was sitting on the bench came and made you both sat on the bench and he himself sat beside you.

Yn : Kookie.... Taehyung will be fine... Right ??

??? : He'll be.

You turned hearing this sound and saw a guy was sitting just beside you....his face was glowing like sun.... sunshine maybe ??

Yn : Who are you all ??

??? : I'm Jhope....

He smiled lightly...

??? : I'm Suga....

That guy said who was sitting beside junkook having a cold face...

??? : I'm Jin....

The guy said who was standing infront of junkook.

??? : I'm namjoon...

The guy said who was standing infront of him....

Yn : You all are---

Them : Taehyung's friends.....

Yn : ohh.... I'm--

Them : Yn

Yn : You all know me ??

They nods.

Yn : How ??