21.

You woke up and sat on the bed and saw that you were in your room.... Your head was aching very badly as you hold it with both of your hands and then suddenly something clicked on your mind and.....

Yn : Grandma ???

You immediately stood up and was about to go but then you saw a paper stucken on your table.....

You took it and read.....

Paper :  Come to the hospital ZYXWV and wear something normal....

~~someone you know

You immediately changed into a casual wear and left hurriedly from there.....

While driving you were praying about your grandmother.... You remembered about taehyung.....

Explaination :  You had told him to handle the company for few days as you are busy in something important work and he also followed your order without asking that what type of work or something else ?? Which was confusing for you sure as he always asks why ?? Where ?? When ?? How ?? What ??

Well you also didn't cared much cuz you also didn't knew what to explain if he asked you....

You told him to stay at company until you call him and order something.
So he's living in company for now.... that's why he was not at the house when Those mens attacked and grandma kidnapped...

Hope you understand the situation....

( My broken grammar 🙂🙂🙂 )

Back to the story....

You called him and....

OTP

Taehyung : Yes Ma'am....

Yn : Tae....Come to the ZYXWV hospital soon.

Taehyung : What Happened?? Are you okay ?? Did so-----

Yn : Just came there and then I'll tell you everything.....

Call ends....

----------------------------------------------

You reached at hospital and hurriedly parked the car and ran into the hospital....

Receptionist : Yes ma'am...how can I help you ??

Yn : There's a patient who had get shot on her stomach and she just admitted here ½ hour ago.....

Receptionist : Let me check it ma'am...

She checked on her computer and then said....

Receptionist : Yes ma'am....An old lady admitted here and it was an emergency case....

Yn : Yes....Can you tell me where is she now ??

Receptionist : Sorry ma'am but can I ask you who are you to her ???

Yn : I'm her Granddaughter.... Please tell me quickly....where is she ???

Receptionist : Sorry Ma'am I can't tell you as-----