22.

Doctor : SORRY

Yn : NOOOOOO.....THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENED ?? YOU ARE LYING....YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME....SHE....SHE.....SHE CAN---

You fell on your knees crying silently... The doctor got a message , he opened it and saw .....

Message :  meet me tonight at XYYYX place...Your timing is 10 : 00 pm. And yeah remember don't you dare to said anything to anyone and also come alone or else.... You know what I mean....

Doctor pitied looking at your condition as he left from there cuz he knew that if he'll there few more time then he can do what he don't want...

Taehyung came to you made you stand then made you sit on the bench and himself he sat on his knees infront of you... You hugged him immediately and started crying hard....

Yn : Tae..... Grandma....she leaved us...how can she do this ?? She * sobs * she * sobs * she can't leave us like this.....

Taehyung : Calm down yn....

Yn :  You know everything happened just because of me.... she left this world just because of me.... * Crying hard *

Taehyung : it was not your fault...You are innocent.....

____________________________

After the funeral******

Right now you were sitting infront of her grave with black roses and Taehyung is also beside you....

You were sitting there on your knees and looked at her grave and sadly chuckled....

Yn : I'm sorry grandma....I didn't fulfilled your wish.....

Taehyung : Wish ?? Which wish ??

Yn : You know she wanted us to be together and also she wanted to play with her grandchildrens.... * Chuckled sadly *

Taehyung : WHAT ???

Yn : Yeah....She wanted us to get married...

Taehyung : ..................

Yn : She even assured me by saying that You love me too.... I don't know which supernatural power she was holding that she said this.....she should had known that Kim Taehyung can't love me....

Taehyung : ...................

Yn : Kim Taehyung had his own reasons and he can't tell me * sad chuckle *

Taehyung : ...................

You left from there after putting roses on her grave while wiping your tears....

After you left from there.... Taehyung looked at the grave and chuckled.....

Taehyung : Look grandma....How innocent your Granddaughter is ?? Well grandma... What was that supernatural power ?? Hahahahahahaha.....

He started laughing maniacly and smirked......

( An : tbh this part of Taehyung is giving me bad vibes anyways leave it  )

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It has been one week after that accident... Everything is normal just like before but Not MAFIA THING

After two days of that accident....you got a message from Ju - si - hang....He told you to pause the mission as you were not mentally fine.... Shocking thing was that even Jing - tin didn't did anything after that accident... I mean it was a golden chance for him to attack on you....

About Mafia King so no information got into your hand....he had been disappeared after that accident.....

You felt some weird changes on taehyung's behaviour and is that sometimes he zoned out suddenly and also he is tensed and worried nowadays..... Sometimes even you heard him talking to someone....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Night time****

You were going towards the kitchen to drink water but you heard some sound and realised that it was coming from Taehyung's room....

Yn ( in mind ) : No matter what... Tonight I'll surely find out with whom he's talking ??

You silently opened his room and saw that he was standing beside the window and murmuring something....when he felt your presence he stopped talking and turned and saw you were standing there.....

Taehyung : What happened ?? * raised eyebrow *

Yn : With whom you were talking ?? * Serious *

Taehyung : No one * rolls his eyes *

Yn : Taehyung... tell me who is he/she ??

Taehyung : I told you it's not one....

Yn : You are lying to me....

Taehyung : Then ?? * rudely *

Yn : Tae....

Taehyung : Please go from here.....

Yn : No I'll not go.... first answer my question.....

Taehyung : Look if yo----

Yn : ANSWER MY F*CKING QUESTION....

Taehyung : YEAH I WAS TALKING WITH SOMEONE...THEN WHAT ?? WHY DO YOU CARE ?? * angrily *

Yn : I CARE....I F*CKING LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG AND-----

Taehyung : I DON'T LIKE YOU PARK YN...

Taehyung ( in mind ) : I don't like you park yn because I f*cking love you....

Yn : What did you said just ??

Taehyung : YEAH....THIS IS F*CKING TRUTH AND PLEASE KEEP THIS IN YOUR F*CKING MIND....I DON'T LIKE YOU....I F*CKING SEE YOU JUST AS MY BOSS....

Yn : Sorry tae.....

Taehyung ( in mind ) : Sorry Yn but I can't tell you the truth.... I'm sorry for hurting you.... I'm sorry for everything.... I'm sorry for not telling you what's in my mind.... I'm tied between orders.... I can't do anything..... I'm so helpless right now but don't worry just few weeks more and then everything will be fine.... I'll leave you and this world FOREVER.....

Continues.....