23.

Back to the story.....

Right now you was walking through the footpath.....

You saw a bench and sat there and here you lost control and burst out into tears.....
You cried for few few minutes and then stopped crying.....

Yn : Eomma.....appa....oppa.....grandma.... Why you all left me here... All alone ????

Flashback

Yn , Mr. Park ( her father ) , Mrs. Park ( her mother ) and Park Jimin ( her brother ) ....

This family was coming from a long vacation after enjoying fully....
They were so happy....

Mr. Park was driving the car meanwhile Mrs. Kim was sitting on the passenger and both of the childrens were sitting on the back seat.....

Mrs. Park : Childrens.... remember tomorrow is your school....

Yn : Eomma...Leave it now... it's tomorrow not now.....

Mr. Park : * chuckled *

Jimin : Yeah eomma.... don't ruin our mood by bringing the topic of that hell.....

Mrs. Park : But I'm talking about your school not hell.....

Yn & Jimin : Dear Eomma.... don't act innocent.....

Mr. & Mrs. Park : Hahahahahahaha

Yn & Jimin : Hahahahahahaha

Mr. Park : Childrens....now Stop laughing and rest a little bit as this is gonna be a long drive....we are still so far from out house....

Yn : Appa----

Mrs. Park : Honey....TRUCKKK

Mrs. park shout when she saw a big ass truck infront of car.... Before Mr. Park do something.....

❗❗❗❗ C R A S H ❗❗❗❗

Yn & Jimin : EOMMAAAA.....APPAAAAA

Mr. & Mrs. Park : YNNNNNNN.....JIMINNNNN

Flashback ends

Remembering these all you again started crying.....

You saw that a couples were arguing with each other and after seeing that you remembered Taehyung's words....

Taehyung : I DON'T LIKE YOU PARK YN...

And again started crying....
______________________

It was 11 : 00 pm now....

You came back to your Mansion and started going towards your room....

You glanced at Taehyung's room and it was closed....you thought to go and check but then ignored it and went in your room...

Next morning

You woke up and freshed yourself....After that you came out of your room being all ready for the office....