Chapter 11: Suspicions and Surprises

So in this chapter I will start to have more details of the small Easter eggs between the franchises as the mystery begins to develop further, but also even have a few twists and turns involved as well. There will be more characters introduced soon as well not just from this franchise as there will be a certain connection towards certain family members as well as some enemies of the main heroes from this particular series. So yeah, most of the progress going into the series is slowly coming together. I have a draft of the story compiled onto a certain document to remember each detail from the story so I can retrace my steps to bring up the new parts of the book.

After the assembly at the auditorium, the group encounter strange new disturbances as not only our masks slowly come off unintentionally, but also encounter a few bad influences on our group as well. I'll give you a hint. It's a crew of four girls who's leader starts with the letter R. Anyway, sooner or later, we get some new tips about not only our teachers but from the Thea Sisters themselves.

_______________________________________________________________________________

We were still advancing to the stage as we still had no idea why the Headmaster called for the four of us, but what we did know was that it might put a target on our back soon. 

As I was making my way towards the stage leading the group I tripped over something by accident causing Phil and Don behind me to fall onto the floor. 

"Ouch! Hey who did that?" Phil groaned as he got up onto his feet.

Don rolled over on his back and saw a mouse who was chuckling from the crowd next to us. She had fair tan light brown fur with long red hair and lime green eyes. She was with three other mice who shared the same smile as the first one. She had a sinful smirk on her face as a few other mice giggled next to her in delight.

Sophie got upset as she looked at the four ladies who on purpose tripped the three of us. She was about to talk some sense into the girl that tripped the three of us, but then Pamela got up from her seat and uttered, "Violence makes us worse on the inside. Don't take your anger out on people who have hurt you or your friends." 

Sophie then took a few deep breaths and started to help me and the guys back on our feet. Sophie and Pamela gave a distrustful look to the girl with red hair as she smirked viciously.

We maintained our focus trying to show no emotion at all as we walked up onto the stage in a single filed line as the Headmaster announced us.

"Everyone, these four young mice here might have just got here, but I want to be sure that these four had nothing to do with the crime at my dorm room or my office." Mousus replied with a serious tone. He then turned to the four of us.

"If there was any evidence that you might have done this, there would have been, but there has not been a single trace of it anywhere.

"Now I know I've met you four earlier yesterday in my office but not everyone here has met you yet. I would like you to give out your introductions and tell us, what brings you here to our school." He asked us.

We were a little nervous at that point because of what we so far went through in the first day in the book world. These guys have no idea that the books Thea wrote supposedly about the girls were actually done by another person who came from our world and even wrote her brother's books as well.

 At this point, it was no secret that we were going to introduce ourselves to the school as new students but how? It wasn't even the beginning of a new year for these guys. Is it?

Don chuckled a cough up from his throat as he began, "Um, I don't quite understand. You said that our talents is what makes us unique, correct?" 

Sophie and Phil were curious to where Don was going with this as the headmaster spoke up.