Chapter 2: Little Arguments, Tiny Ink Blob

Ok so in this one, will be where not only will we talk about our own headquarters, but also where we will be discussing anything else about current projects and soon some childhood memories in one of our secret reading cabinets. This is where things will get somewhat personal and really fascinating with our members. We also learn that not only do they linger on to childhood books, but also find them fascinating especially one group of friends involved in them. Meanwhile, some of the other members will be locating any new threats while analyzing the ink they found from Rockall. 

________________________________________________________________________________

As we returned to our base which was located near our college dorm, we then got to our secret H.Q. entrance which was hidden at an abandoned classroom, known as the department of Subnuclear Sciences and History. We rolled towards the back of the building as we spotted our own hidden security checkpoint; a speaker hidden within a statue of Nemesis, the Greek Goddess of Justice and Retribution. It required a special passcode that can only be spoken by any one of us.   

"Password." The statue spoke in a robotic tone as it's stone scroll showed us a question mark.

"Detectives forever, and always family." I spoke. 

"Password accepted." The statue said as the scroll lit green with a checkmark as the car was being lowed underground with a secret elevator. We dropped down about 10 floors under the first floor of the building as we rolled into the mechanic garage. 

Phil stopped the car as we got out, with a sigh of relief. 

"Wow, that case we went through is completely out of our reach, I was not expecting this at all." Sophia said taking a stretch with her back.

"I agree with you. The further we go in our investigations, the more demanding the situation gets, and how much more responsibility we must endure. At least we get to spend some quiet time and rest for now." Don said getting out on his side with a smile on his face as he headed for the human sized elevator on the other side of the room.  

"Don, where do you think you're going?" Phil asked seriously as he stopped Don. Don groaned as he felt like he was being a little boy being told by his parent.

"What is it, Phil? I thought we're done with our job for today." He groaned as he turned around to face Phil as he got out of the car. He raised his eyebrows and held the keys to the trunk of the car being unlocked. 

"We are not quite done yet. We might have finished our tasks with Rockall, but we still need to deal with the paperwork for our assignments and put the container and artifacts in a safe place in our base." He replied refreshing Don's memory. "Oh of course, right the ink containers and other evidence we collected." Don said annoyed.

"Hey Don try not to get grouchy because of a phrase like that, alright?" Phil spoke.

Don got a bit carried away as he got annoyed a bit more. "Do you mind?" He asked, causing Phil to raise his temper at him. 

"Yes I do mind, we have important work ahead of ourselves and we need to be sure this is properly secured." Phil argued

The fight was starting to get a little out of control as I stepped in to ease the tension. "Hey hey, guys, calm down, listen. How about I go get the supplies from the trunk and you guys just take a bit of rest for the afternoon, ok? Don has had a rough time figuring out his new powers and we need to give him some rest after all of this. For right now, let me handle the tanks and evidence in the back." I spoke. Phil then took a breath and then sighed with a bit of disgust.

"Fine, alright Don, go ahead and take a breather, as for you Code, be sure you know what you're doing with this material." Phil spoke as he turned to me with a bit of anger in his voice.