Chapter 6: The Group Reassembled

(Alright guys so right now for real life status report, I might be absent for most of the time during Thanksgiving Break so I can work on bits of my homework for the finals in December. So far I need to concentrate on getting the characters situated in the proper setting and get more mysterious things happening but first an element of friendship is in order as we not only get the group back together, but we also learn from one's perspective of what happened to their series when writing about their student's adventures together. Also we also have a few more easter eggs involved from other HOPA mysteries that we Mad Hatters are good at so keep a close eye out not only in this chapter but in future chapters as well. This will take a bit of time and work to pull off, but soon, this will be really fun.

________________________________________________________________________________

The journalism classroom was nearly empty as I was both kind of nervous, excited, and curious about talking to Thea Stilton, or should I say Professor Stilton.

"Professor Stilton," Phil asked.

"Please, when we're not in class, call me Thea" Mrs. Stilton smiled.

"Oh of course, anyway we're just confused to why you called us in?" I asked.

"Well for starters, I'm very pleased and disappointed in your actions for your first class today. Even though you answered the questions I gave you, you haven't quite paid any attention to " Thea squeaked with a disconcerting look on her face while crossing her arms.

We both winced at this and had shocked faces at each other.

"What why? We did what you told us to do in class didn't we?" I asked her trying to defend the two of us.

"Yes you did manage to answer the questions, but you failed to come together with your teammate about what project you would write about during your trip to Norway." She spoke still with the cranky look.

Phil and I looked down as we had a feeling this was going to end poorly.

The older mouse then took a deep breath as she sighed realizing it was only our first day at the academy.

"I'm sorry, what am I saying, this is your first day and even though your performance wasn't quite cheddariffic, you still have what it takes to take my class." Thea replied to us both.

We both sighed in relief as Phil groaned in his head that it will take some time getting used to these cheesy jokes. As for me, somehow in my gut, our quiet conversation might have alerted Thea's attention.

"Are we free to go?" I asked with a slight smile on my mousy face.

"Well not quite yet. There's something I need to tell you both first and you might want to hear this." Thea spoke.

My smile faded with a concerned look as Thea sat down at her desk.

"I just wanted to talk to you about your own stories. You two and two others seem, interesting." She spoke.

This somehow got us off guard somehow.

"Two others? You mean the other two students?" Phil squeaked with confusion.

"That's correct, in fact they are standing outside the classroom wanting to speak to you. Earlier during our session, I had a call from the other teachers, Professor Sparkle, and Professor Marblemouse that these two wanted to see if you two shown up. For some reason, they have an interest in both of you due to your unique position as our newest students." Thea explained.

She then gestured to the two young students by the door. The two mice looked very familiar.

Both of them had different shades of gray for fur but one of them wore a light green sweater with dark brown hair and cargo pants. He had light blue eyes and an artistic brush in his pockets.