Prologue

You may not have heard of us, but we are the MAD Hatters. A special group designated to protect the world from all sorts of evil, no matter how weird or crazy it could be. We each have our own special abilities, and over time, we get new ones and miss our old ones. But those powers isn't what made us special to begin with. No. It was our friendship and our hard work that made it the greatest strength of all.

My name is Cody Beckster, and I'm one of the members of the organization. We are special detectives and experts in our field of research. Sure some of us have our own hobbies like playing music, traveling around the world and help out volunteering, but that is just our cover until we are really needed to solve a new case. We all come from different parts of the world and we had quite a blast making new allies along the way. 

In this adventure as you will see, we will experience one of the few strange revelations that none of us were expecting. Seeing some of our old favorite characters from one of our favorite series when we were kids. At first this gets very confusing, but along the way, we get to know more about the people that become our new friends and learn that we had more in common than we thought.

So sit back and enjoy this story I'm about to bring you as we the MAD Hatters face off with one of our old story favorites, the Thea Sisters from Geronimo Stilton's spin off series, Thea Stilton.

________________________________________________________________________________

Case Report: Strange Ink cartilages given from a special creature known as the Norwegian Kraken. A special but dangerous creature in Norway that has the potential to drown and destroy cities with not only tsunamis, but also massive ink storms. It is rumored to be afraid of light due to it being found several miles beneath the ocean floor, and rarely comes out in dark stormy times in the middle of the ocean.

Rumor has it, that there are more than one of these kinds of krakens, found in several places, but have been killed off due to the protection of the world. This Kraken is the last one in existence. In our last adventure of the Dark Dimension hunting, we found out that this ink monster was very weak and was being used by a madman to bring his own creations to life and consume the world for what they did to his own home and family. However the power got to his head and we managed to beat him after tracking him down to Scotland when we found his workshop of designing and ink factory. We thought we had defeated the darkness, but not before knowing a tiny little creature that looked like a spider made of ink slipped into our clothes after Don used his ability to create the ink for the right purpose.

We got back to our own base in London after we did our separate tasks to dismantle the ink rifts. (Portals made of ink that trap us in a deadly prison, of endless swirling and torture). We thought we defeated the ink kraken and the madman, Balthazar Black, but little did we know, the power surge of magic, is only growing stronger by the inch of a small droplet.