Chapter 5: Making a First Impression

(Just to let you know that this story so far will involve real things from the previous books of Thea Stilton and most of it is kind of relative to the main plot here. However, I'm bringing in some of the old elements to help out here to get a better picture of what's going on.)

So far in the book Phil and I alone have made our way to Mouseford University in desparation to find a way out of here, only to attend classes like usual mice in the book world. We not only encounter familiar faces including our own team members, but also some of your favorites as well from the actual book series. Soon you'll also get a few hints of why it's been a while since I've read these books.

What will happen next? Take a look here and you'll soon find out!

________________________________________________________________________________

Both of us new students at Mouseford University ran as fast as we could downstairs to be sure we got to the right classroom but Phil was still thinking about all of what is happening up to this point. 

"Hey Code wait up. I just thought of something. Should we even be doing this? We don't even belong in this world and neither do our friends." He squeaked as he put his paws on his knees as we entered the garden.

"Hmmm perhaps, but so far even if we find our friends later in here we could try to have a bit of fun perhaps. Since it's so far not so bad as of right now. I spoke as I saw the scenery, nothing crazy going on just a normal university with mouse like students. 

He still scratched his hair under his hat, still wasn't sure if he was up to the idea, but crazy as it sounded, he knew I was right. Even though we had so called classes later in the book time, right now we need to limit our conversations and our gear as possible to not cause any panic in the book world.

Since we are in a book series, we basically for now just do as some of the other characters tell us to do before making our own decisions.

We followed the map to our classroom as we approached the door and looked inside. There were a lot of anthro mice around our age as we tried to identify which two were our friends. We then saw the teacher come towards the door as it opened, unintentionally banging into my own nose, er snout.

"Ouch! Oh, that hurts!" I spoke taking a step back for a second.

Phil giggled as I stood on my feet trying to maintain conscious.

"Oh my dear I'm so sorry, are you ok? squeaked a feminine voice as I looked up to see who it was.

It was another Anthro mice but female this time, but with gray fur and eyelashes. She wore a navy jacket with a fur neckline on top with a pink shirt underneath. She also wore a light blue jeans for pants without any shoes like everyone else.

Then I gasped. OH. MY. FLIPPING. GOD. It's Thea Stilton! She's the special correspondent to the Rodent's Gazette from New Mouse City in the original series!

I then took a deep breath to contain my excitement as I spoke to her in a calm voice.

"Yeah, I'm ok, just trying to see who else was in the class, we're not late now are we? I asked her.

"Oh not at all, you're our new students now are you? We'll have a nice chat after class I'm sure of it, first let me introduce you two to the class for now and get you going on our lecture." Thea said as she took me and Phil into her classroom filled with maps of the world and U.S.A and even whiteboards explaining the best way to get a story out of certain events. Phil and I looked at the class as the students looked at us with either smiles or curious looks.

"Class, please welcome two more of our new students! We'll have introductions later on after we will get through our lesson today about Norway." Thea said in a polite tone as both Phil and I waved to the class with a bit of a nervous expression on our faces. Professor Stilton showed us to two seats in the middle as we walked over to our spots waiting to hear our supposed lecture.