Chapter 8: Small Chance at Heart with a Mouse

So guys now that we have met the Thea Sisters, we are starting to get a few things rolling in the book, and there will be some more of the girls' moments in this book soon, especially in this chapter. First, there will be a few things near the end of this chapter. After history class we will have a short discussion with the team and how we are feeling towards the Thea sisters while Cody will reveal exactly how he feels about the girls and Thea when he got back reading the books after a long time.

Anyway I feel like a lot has been removed off my shoulders after my finals have been officially resolved now. With that out of the way, I can continue working on the series for me and my friends. Hope you enjoy this next chapter.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Both of our days were somewhat going interesting, with our own individual classes. The Thea Sisters were writing notes in Professor Rattcliffe's literature class while Don and Sophie were taking Professor Ian Van Kraken's Marine Biology class, due to learning all there is about the sea life underwater, how we need to maintain the water's conditions in order for us to use it again, and to allow all sea life be at peace when swimming in their home. As for me and Phil, we did another class after music class with Professor Aria, known as history, one of my favorite subjects along side math which got us really excited somehow because we were the mad hatters of course. Not to brag or anything. 

Professor Sparkle, the History teacher was a funny mouse and an interesting character because he appeared in some of the adventures the Thea Sisters were on. In fact, he was the mysterious culprit from the very first book known as the Dragon's Code. It was a little funny at first but then we got to seriousness in the classroom. Phil and I we introduced ourselves and told the class a bit about ourselves not as detectives but our possible idea to do Mouseford Academy to hone our own research skills. 

Luckily, our tricks were paying off, but still, something in my gut felt like even though we were doing a good job hiding our true forms that we were really humans, the people, er, mice in this world might not understand what we were up to. We did however learn some interesting things about the academy from our own textbooks by how Viking warriors established themselves at this location and that the village itself near the academy is part of the old settlement. Most of the treasures found in the caverns beneath the school from the first book were donated to the public for observation.

When our classes were finished finally, the four of us managed to get back together and head over to the garden to clear our minds. Don and Phil sat at a bench, while Sophie and I were resting our heads amongst a tree. We were so exhausted from learning about the classes that we just needed to find a way to get out of here still. 

"Wow, those science classes, were somewhat of a ball." Sophie said as she rested her head on the tree. 

"I hear you. Even though Professor Van Kraken is an interesting mouse, I can't believe that Violet as you told me had a crush on him at one point in the third book!" Don spoke realizing it when he learned from Sophie's perspective.

"So now what do we do?" Phil asked.

"What do you mean what do we do? You're our leader." I squeaked to Phil.

"I know but you guys seem more into this place of a world than I am." Phil squeaked as he looked down at the ground.

"Well, all I know is that we should keep tabs on the girl's activities' just to see if they are going to Norway. Because we could find a way out of here by following in their footsteps, er, pawsteps." I squeaked in as I tried to get on my feet paws.

"Wait you want us to spy on them?" Don asked me with a concerned look.

"What? Of  course not, we're just trying to follow them as in like learning more about them." I spoke trying to maintain a clear idea of our own objective. But still, we needed to find answers to figure out what was going on here.