Chapter 1: An Inky Feeling

So here we go! So stoked for starting the actual book with the Xover here. So for right now, this story is going to go in several parts and how my friends and I not only find weird things going on in story books, but the thing is, they are going after a certain series. Why though? Well, this scoop is going to be interesting for you of course! This is going to recall something that my real persona has gone through because unfortunately it has to do with nostalgic depression. But with this book, it might not help me but others overcome it as well. 

For the first Chapter, unfortunately the crossover won't start there, because I want to build up to the point when it actually happens for real to the four members of the Mad Hatters. So for right now, we have the aftermath of one of my books that I have thought up for one of my series, so here we go.

________________________________________________________________________________

The four of us were then salvaging what was left of the town of Rockall in Scotland as we put an end to Balthazar Black's mad scheme to make his ultimate desire to create fictional a reality. I did of course like the idea of having it, but my friend Don reminded me that we needed to have creativity limited based on the rules of reality. We cannot have anyone else have this kind of power because not only is it an evil force, but it corrupts even the purest of souls, turning people against their own will. Don did manage to somehow get a strange new ability with his brush. Create objects from his drawings and bring them to life, but only non-living objects like tools or vehicles.

Phil and Sophia found all the notes to Black's dark rituals and blue prints to his factory as we not only gave the evidence to the local authorities, we kept the last thing that was close at hand to the dark dimension, the kraken's ink supply. This stuff needed to come with us for safe keeping, as we found the typewriter that Black used to make his incomplete monsters materialize. 

"How sad that a normal typewriter, an old machine of marvel can do such harm to the people of Rockall, and in fact such a lovely town." Sophia said picking up the cursed tanks filled with the toxic ink.

"Absolutely," Phil mentioned as he picked up the plans for the ink mixer. "I mean seriously, someone needs to update the society that they're disasters are getting worse since we are dealing with black magic and the leviathan symbol is here too." Phil handed out the blueprint to Sophia that had the complex manuscripts of the mixer connected to the kraken's body in a large tank as the suction pipes were designed to drain it of its ink supply by force.

Sophia shrivels at the thought and brushed it off knowing that the conflict was over.

Don and I were cleaning up the remains of the street, tearing up any remains of paper that had that ink stained in, as I saw Don hold out his brush which now appeared as a special design on his arm like a tattoo. "You alright Don?" I asked him as he felt a bit depressed for some reason.

"I don't know Cody, it just feels as if, I now have these new abilities like you, and I was wondering if that would make me a monster at all?" Don said as he looked at his tattoo and the pile of ink behind us. 

"Hey it's alright, listen, I know those creations were scary, but they were being misused for the wrong purpose. What Black did was unforgiveable as he was corrupted by envy and magic when he found that typewriter. You used your new abilities for good, and help stopped a monster with your own creations to help others." I said putting a hand on his shoulder smiling.

"Yeah, I suppose so, but what if this happens again? What if this new ability turns against me?" He asks still feeling worried about what happened.

"Listen remember what we talked about using the magical abilities? We only use them when it's necessary, not for our own selfishness." I assured him. "We need to handle our power with caution and not to draw any unwanted attention. Also, we have your back, just as you guys have my back." I said smiling at him.