Chapter 7: A Cheesy Chatter

Hey guys, before I give the synopsis for this chapter and present a new piece of the story, I just want to say a few things. I have just got back from vacation with my folks and I'm a bit exhausted. I still have a few weeks of school left and I'm really excited to get into winter break with my family again.

Alright so right now we have the girls unexpectedly come up to us as we start our first official conversation with them. I know this is going a bit crazy, but I had learned from the books of the Thea Sisters themselves that these books the original books are very small and quick compared to the special edition books. Sadly they aren't that good compared to the other books that Thea's brother, Geronimo wrote.

________________________________________________________________________________

The nine of us, counting the Thea sisters were all sitting at our table getting intrigued by our own conversation as we asked them about their adventures. I was really nervous about how to approach this because even though I grew out of the books a long while ago, somehow they were giving me Deja vu moments due to a lot of things. First of all, these girls were the exact form I remember them in the first time I ever read their adventures.

And by their words when explaining their hobbies, they have impressed us, but still something felt like there was a little something on their minds too. Sophie and I still had our books on the Thea Sisters main adventures on the table as they were still asking us about our hobbies and what we do. 

"So you're the engineer and cook of the group then?" Phil asked Pamela. 

"Yep, and I'm also the muscle of the team as well. Helping out with the arguments carefully and I do have a bit of a temper sometimes." Pamela the Tanzanian mouse squeaked to Phil delightedly as she ate a big bite of a pizza slice.

Sophie was really surprised by how big of a bite Pamela ate from it, but wasn't too surprised because she remembered in the books how much she loves eating.

"Huh sounds like we're similar minds but on two different sides of the bread slice." Don said smiling as he chuckled with Pamela.

She chuckled at this a bit as she talked to the rest of the girls.

"I am a bit curious, you two boys somehow aced most of the work in Thea's class today even though this was your first time here." Violet said looking at us.

"Well what can we say? We have a bit of our own experience with history and facts about amazing places." Phil said proudly crossing his arms.

"That's right, we're experts in our field with math, science, and other subjects." Don said spinning his brush in his paw. 

"You're an artist I take it?" Violet asked Don.

"Yep, made a lot of artwork for my friends as they share me theirs as well." Cody's a good one too and loves puzzles. And I mean it, he really loves escape rooms." Don joked at me while he took another spoonful of his stew.

Some of the mice girls chuckled a bit as it felt like we were getting along just fine for now.

The four of us 'non secretive mice' were a little nervous to explain to them about our stories that we might want to just go with the basics. 

"We have read many of your adventures from time to time and have admired your moves ever since high school. I just loved learning about the world and traveling, which is why I wanted to be like you." Sophie said with a smile while showing some of the older books like the Secret City, The Mountain of Fire, even Trouble in the Big Apple. 

Colette saw the illustrations in one of the books Sophie gave out and she just couldn't help admiring herself in the illustrations. OOOOH! I look so cute in these! I look amazing with those outfits! Well, except that time I fell into the swamp in Australia. No thanks to you Nicky." Colette smiled with glee but gave a bit of a sneer at Nicky who looked confused about it since it was a while ago.