Chapter (21): THE RIDE TO BEL AIR

"I'm Big Kee, I'm not sweet, I check hoes/ Steady shittin' on these bitches, yo nigga wanna taste I give him wet nose/ I don't choose, bad bitches get chose/ Thats why I take yo nigga just like I take his dick, he wanna dog ass bitch until I show him some tricks/ I'm a big dog bitch don't compare me to simps" Real Bitch by Lakeyah and Gloss Up

TOYIA'S POV 

My sister thinks she's gaming. She composes herself and breaks away from my hug while I watch her, knowing she needed it, but she laughs it off. When I can tell that I scared her. And I'm right about her and Baby D.

"If you knew how crazy you sound right now? And you gone clean that shit up too, she got enough broken glass around here, what the fuck is wrong with you lately?" Keesha asks me about that glass I knocked out her damn hand.

"Naw bitch, quit lying LaKeesha! So I can help you! You all I got left!" I hiss to my damn hot ass baby sister!

"Ya'll alright in here?" Rain suddenly buss up in here, looking around trying to see what's going on.

"We good, what, what choo want? What's wrong with you?" I ask my messy ass daughter when I notice how she's tapping her damn foot-

"I'm fenna go! That bitch fightin' Papa, after she done called you about fifty bitches, I heard her thoo that phone, and I'm fenna go get Lul Man and beat dat bitch's ass and Jetta going wit me," Rain announces and pops her ass around like she mad as hell, and then switches up outta here fast as hell to go keep up some shit!

"Rain!" I yell-

"I'll let choo lie to me later cuz I know I'm right," I whisper at Keesha, and she slaps my finger out her face and follows me back out here-

"Rain!" Keesha yells too, and we try to catch my daughter, and Mark's bitch is calling my phone, I look down at it when it rings. I ignore this bitch Blanca, trying to help her keep her man.

"Rain Malika fucking Pitts!" I call my daughter's name again when I hear her say "Lil Mama" because I know she better not go get that fucking fool, talkin' about she stay strapped.

"You bet not go get Lil Mama! Don't you go over there to yo damn daddy house startin' no shit!" I yell to Rain, watching her and Jetta climbing in Rain's car laughin'. Just ready to keep up some shit-

"I know y'all hear us callin' you! Lil bitches!" Keesha calls after Rain and Jetta when they start backing up to circle around.

"Wha? What they say?" I hear Jetta asking like she stupid when they pull off.

"They just wanna start some shit!" I tell my sister.

"I WOULD TOO! I would go get my muhhfuckin' baby from dat hoe-bitch, what da fuck? This The Carter! I heard that skank ass hoe on that phone yellin' at Mark and sayin' yo name, mothafuck dat bitch, what da fuck she thank this is?" Kayla is saying, amping the shit up to Keesha.