Chapter (13): COMING TO AMERICA

"Beautiful lies... don't break my heart tell me beautiful lies. What can I say to you? And I'm in this place with you... we be falling out, you keep fuckin' up, you apologize, and I suck it up, is the love enough?"... Beautiful Lies 

THIS IS THE POV OF QUEEN JETTA LOCKHART CARTER ~ KING DJ'S AFRICA❤❤❤ 

I'm a Carter til the death of me. I close my eyes on this jet... So, no matter what my mind keeps telling me, I see his face in my heart anyway. And I feel like I'm betraying him by leaving him.

He's my everything. I stare at my wedding ring from my Carter king.

My new husband. We did this shit so fast. We did everything too fast. I've got two kids for him already. But I love him so fucking much I couldn't help myself. I pull my ring off feeling all emotional, and I think about how it felt when he put it on my finger. I stare at the words engraved inside of it...

Diepe Liefde.

I whisper it. And I almost jump out this fucking jet.

I love DJ. I do, I fell in it so deep. Soon as he touched down in America and he walked up on me and touched my arm. I was gone. I still remember how he said it:

"You want bashment? With me." He was the new king and he had asked me that shit, and my pannies almost fell off right there. I giggle to myself. But I knew right then he was special. The King of the Carter. A magnificent, African king. And I've been his ever since. But I've gotta train him, like Auntie Toyia and his mama said.

King DJ is a Blood Supreme, Carter male. King Baby D's son: He might've grown up in Africa but that dick is straight ATL thug, Southside, lowdown ass dog from The Row type dick.

"You had me kill my best friend to show you my loyalty? Well you about to show me yours then nigga, or stay the fuck outta my life! Now go be the king, and nigga I've got your sons. And we'll be just fine til you figure it out." I let him know. I just bite my lip thinking about it. He hurts me so deep with his shit.

Throwing dick to these bitches and using 'em. And lying and killin' to cover up their shit. That's what Carter niggas do, is what Auntie Toyia and Ma Kee told me. Auntie Toyia told me they love hard though, so break his ass off and train him real good because he loves me, and he'll never let me go. But she just don't know. That shit got hard as fuck, I had to leave him, that's the only way I could get his attention. But I miss the fuck out DJ. Already. I miss that smile. And them eyes. My beautiful, crazy king.

 My beautiful, crazy king