Chapter (20): SO MESSY

"COULDN'T GET IT FROM MY MAMA SO I GOT IT OFF THE BLOCK... REAL BOSSES DON'T TALK WE JUST SIT BACK AND LISTEN." 'PREACH' BY THE LATE, GREAT, YOUNG DOLPH

" 'PREACH' BY THE LATE, GREAT, YOUNG DOLPH

TOYIA'S POV CONTINUED

Can't nobody in this family outslick me. I watch Keesha. Mm hm.

"Where yo nigga at, that's what I wanna know!" I walk up and hiss in my damn baby sister's ear about Baby D, and she snatch her arm away from me while these bitches keeping up shit.

"Get da fuck away from me and stop startin' shit! You sound crazy! And shut up Jetta!" my sister snaps on me, and then on Jetta for amping Kayla up.

"Oop," Rain inputs-

"She hurt Ma!" Jetta argues-

"We've all been hurt queens -- She can't just blow shit up!" Keesha snaps back-

"But you know exactly how she feels tho, the shit hurts Ma Kee. I'm sorry but I feel where she comin' from," Jetta tells my sister about how Kayla is trying to get to Renada Mendes and kill her.

"You got dat Jamaican connect? Then you gone help me go at that bitch," Kayla commands, pointin' at Jetta, just like she be doing me and Keesha. This bitch Kayla so crazy it don't make no sense.

"How, what choo want me to do?" Jetta asks her, oh my God- because Jetta's vengeful ass is straight down. Mad with DJ and ready to take it out on somebody, help me Lord --

"Look, you ain't fenna do shit. My Queen. But go find yo children round here somewhere, since you so worried about 'em," I command Jetta, pointing out there towards the nursery, and Rain snorts. Jetta shrugs and gets up to go do it.

We watch Jetta sashay her lil hot ass up outta here, stepping on all this broken glass.

"I know Yolanda had better be lying about Jetta all up on Oden. Don't nobody wanna be in that shit," Keesha says to us about Jetta, and we all nod in agreement. And Kayla just looks numb. Po thang.

"Drink that wine like you told me to do," Keesha tells Kayla while I watch her and how she's acting and shit, and I'm almost blind I'm so mad at LaKeesha. That's dat Baby D shit, it's all over Keesha-

"Mm," Rain says with a look and shoots me a bow. I watch my daughter, what? I bow her back and she scoots over here and gets up under me--

"What Jamaican connect? DJ hot as fuck wit Jetta. He done dropped her whole crew she ain't got shit in Jamaica now. So sayeth the King," Rain whispers to me and my eyes buck out the damn sockets! I glance at my sister pourin' that wine in that glass for Kayla and my eyes come back to Rain and this tea! Woo shit! King DJ.

 So sayeth the King," Rain whispers to me and my eyes buck out the damn sockets! I glance at my sister pourin' that wine in that glass for Kayla and my eyes come back to Rain and this tea! Woo shit! King DJ