Chapter (16): CLASSMATES

"Spin the block for me... my exes know to come extra-large..." 

THIS IS THE POV OF KALIBA "LIBBY" BAKER KENNEBREW 

"What? I'll do what I want. My sister is dead, and I'm tired of being misunderstood and my family fucking lied on, so I told my side! And if that shit is true and that nigga Bar Baby did kill my sister, it was indirectly because of that Carter shit that he was caught up in, so it was STILL that fucking family. And you have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about Nyla. Or what I know about them killers called Carters." I grab this glass of wine and plop down on this sofa across from Nyla Watson and Nature Livingston after I've defended myself.

"How'd you get Sid to be down with our shit though? He loves him some Keesha, honey I'm surprised he's not in LA trying to kiss her ass. Is that why you got scared to mention that hoe?" Nyla asks me.

"It had to be something," Nature inputs.

"Will ya'll let me do this and just handle your end please?" I ask these bitches.

Old classmates but new best friends, Nyla and Nature hate Keesha Bradley and The Carter as much as me and would love to see that family fall. Secretly in cahoots, they came over here to help me plot.

"Keesha got her shook," Nyla comments and Nature nods.

"This ain't high school, fuck Keesha! I'm just making sure I'm being strategic, the way that slick bitch just slides up outta shit, fake ass sneaky bitch. I've gotta make sure I do it just right, and get some sympathetic folks on my side first, you know how they all jump on her side when she drops a few fake ass tears. You should know Nyla," I say about Baby Keesha. That's why Nyla is still mad about a high school ass kicking. Keesha wore this bitch out and flipped a few tears like Nyla tried to kill her and had everyone on her team, it's hood legend.

Nyla Watson vs Keesha Bradley. Nyla wanted Baby D so bad??And Keesha won, she got him. It's over twenty years later, and the entire internet now swoons over Keesha like she can do no wrong and like she's sooooo sexy and gangsta and perfect for Baby D -- and Nyla Watson is now Nyla Cheadle, a married woman with people still asking her is she scared because Keesha Bradley got out of prison. I know that shit pisses Nyla off.

"I been knew, I'm from The Pallisades, remember? Baby Keesha and her sister both are some fake bitches, they're just so rich and cliqued up with those violent niggas that everyone is afraid to say anything. But I've been saying it ever since my last encounter with Zack. Dasha knows about it. But you know -- you were best friends with dear Miss Evergreen and the Keep Killer, so none of us could tell you anything, and I just kept my distance," Nature tells me with a smirk, and my eyebrows go up at her.

"What last encounter between you and Zack? And how come I don't know about it by now bitch, you and I have been friends ever since me and Keesha fell out so that's no excuse," I remind Nature.