Archangel

Their surroundings changed in an instant. The air was thinner and instead of the Wicked Wench, Davy landed with Metana on a completely different deck.

Davy: Whoa?!

Sliding to a stop on the deck with Metana over his shoulder, Davy rotated his body 360° to look around.

Metana: Weeeee!

Davy: How did we get here?

A door opened, and out came multiple Marines. Davy not at all threatened, continued to look around.

Marine: Hands in the air!

Davy: Uh-huh... Say, where are we?

Marine: You're on the Marine Air Ship, known as the Elysium. Now... under the law of the new world government, you are under arrest for

Marine 2: Wait! That's Davy J! He's the Oncoming Storm wanted Dead!

Davy: Yep. Now... how did we get here? I'm really confused...

The Marines take aim and open fire on Davy, who tosses Metana into the air and quickly shifts into Level 3, creating a powerful gust that blows the Marines off the deck.

Davy: "Ro-Ro; Queen Cobra"!!

Marines: WHHHHAAAAaaaa!

Metana: Hugh!

Metana lands sitting on Davy's shoulders.

Davy: You okay?

Metana: Yep.

Metana: Are we going to explore the ship?

Davy: If it's the same one that rained down cannon balls... then Azriel might be on board.

Davy: So let's rock and roll and wreck everything on board!

Metana: Aye-Aye Captain!

He dashes toward the door the Marines came out of but with Metana on his shoulders...

(BONK)

Metana: GYA?!

(Slam)

She smacked her head and fell straight off.

Davy: Ooof! My bad... Are you alright?

Metana: Owie...

(Opening Theme)

The rest of the Wanted Dead crew took to the sky with the Wicked Wench and began to slowly fly around the mega airship, as they wondered where Davy and Metana vanished too.

They had to be somewhere, they knew that, especially Victor with his Observation Haki, he could have sworn there was someone else besides those two.

Focusing on his power of Observation, Victor looked around.

Shin: Gaaah! How did they vanish?!

Ruby: Th-they got to be somewhere...

Marine: Whhhaaaaaa!

Shin: Oh great, it's raining marines!!

Ruby: Or Davy knocked him down from the top...

Shin:... Yeah, maybe it's that.

Tiga: Then let's go! To the top!

Victor: Hold it!

Motz: What's wrong, gun slinger?

Victor: There's... Something here.

Motz: Huh?

Jade: Fu-fi-fi~, so you noticed?