Monkey Action

Touched by his crew's desire to fight beside him, Davy was reinvigorated by that and Metana's healing ability.

(Vrrrrr)

Davy: "Ro-Ro; Boxer"!

Having run up to Alfa, Davy leaped and swung a Haki-covered drill punch at her. Alfa headbutted the attack, bouncing Davy back who rotated his whole body to throw a kick.

Davy: "Ro-Ro; Batter"!

He lands a powerful kick on Alfa's shoulder, but the Mink laughs as she is coated in electricity which she planned on using to zap Davy.

Davy: Hmph!

Tiga: NYAAAA!!

Tackling her mother, Tiga carries on the fight, able to take the electricity thrown.

Alfa: The cub returns to Alfa!

Tiga: Returns to crush you!!

The two held hands as they tried pushing each other away, the floor cracking under their might.

Alfa: Oh-oh! It seems you have inherited Alfa's strength, cub!

Tiga: Physically equal... But my skill has surpassed yours!

Bullets graze Alfa, causing her to fumble back as they fly close to her eyes. She furrows her brow at Victor, but as soon as she tries to attack him, Tiga gets in the way, landing a blow with her elbow.

Alfa:!?

Grasping her hands together, Alfa tried slamming both her hands into Tiga, but the cub dodged. Tiga watched her mother throw a punch at her, but she quickly blocked and threw a counterattack.

Block, attack, that was the rhythm between Tiga and her mother. It was like watching an expert fight a tavern brawler.

Davy: "Ro-Ro; Rower"!

Sliding in to grab Alfa by the arm, Davy was helped by Tiga who helped throw Alfa across the room in the direction Motz slid in.

Motz: "Frostbite Sonata;  1st Movement"!

Lifting his leg, Motz lands a powerful kick which stiffens Alfa's muscles and sends her flying back towards Davy and Tiga.

(Woosh)

Tiga/Davy:!?

But before their eyes, she vanished.

Alfa: How fun!

Tiga and Davy spun around to attack Alfa but the Moon Chaser Alfa was already ahead of them,  she slammed Tiga through the floor whilst using her tail to catch Davy's fist by wrapping around it.

Flicking her buff tail, Alfa swung Davy onto the floor without difficulty.

And when she leaped across the room towards Motz,  she dragged the Captain along,  almost dislocating his arm in the process.

Davy: Whoaaa!?

Motz was faced with Alfa who tried to kick the man back. To block the attack, Motz dropkicked her leg producing force to stop it cold.

Victor: "Taurus Caliber"!

(BANG)⁴

Alfa: Hurg!

Davy: "Ro-Ro; Tow-er"!

Buying time for Motz to get up and Davy to drill his feet into the floor to anchor her, Victor reloaded for a powerful attack.

Motz: "Trenchfoot Sonata; 2nd Movement"!

Flipping into an axe kick, Motz bashed Alfa's head, whipping it forward.

Alfa:(smirks) Little humans, do you honestly believe these love taps could do anything but massage Alf-