Sweet Home Atlantis

Davy and his crew flew non-stop towards Azriel's home island of Atlantis. With Ruby safe, Azriel could worry about getting her little sister some medicine.

But there were still some miles to travel before they arrived.

Victor: I counted the Berries we stole.

Victor: It isn't the captain's Bounty, but it should let us live easy for a while.

Ruby: That's good to hear.

Tiga: Let's buy some milk!

Azriel: For the time being we have everything we need.

Tiga:(ears droop) Awwww....

(Slam)

Captain Davy J. awoke from his slumber, seemingly rejuvenated. He got to the middle of the ship and began stretching. Toes to head, he twisted his limbs 360°.

(Ka-karumch)

(crack)

Davy: Ahhh! I feel much better... Still a little soft, but hard enough to get the job done.

Jade: Oh my~

Davy: Wick, you flying straight?

Wicked Wench: Oaaaaa!

Davy: What about you all?

Ruby: We're fine.

Davy Good, good... Good.

Davy:(yawn)

Victor: You okay, Captain?

Davy: Yeah. A little sleepy... How long until we're there?

Ruby: We should be there by the end of the day.

Davy: Nice...(yaawn)... Man, I need a pick-me-up.

(BANG)

(Wooshh)

Cannonballs flew past the Wicked Wench and exploded into a firework.

Davy: I'm awake now!!

(Opening Theme)

With a ship down below shooting Fireworks up at the Wanted Dead pirates, clearly wanting some attention, the crew considered their options.

As they did that, Davy hopped atop the anchor and rode it down to the level of the enemy ship.

Davy: Hey! Hey! Knock it off with the fireworks!

It took a quick glance for Davy to understand that this was a Marine ship.

Davy: Oh boy...

A dark-skinned man in a Marine coat approached the side of the ship where Davy was hanging near.

(Director of R&D; Kai Hiwa)