Marine Base Break

Years ago, Ruby was a frequent patron of the All Town. Through her studies of charts and weather, the Mermaid was eager to see the world. To go on many adventures with a married crew.

One day, she found the Crewmate auction in the All Town. Seeing this as a chance to see the world, she joined.

Auctioneer: Going once! Twice! Sold! For 500,000 berries!

Ruby:!

Bojack:(smiles)

Ruby:(smiles)

Winning her, was a crew who would be later called the Bounty Pirates.

At first, everything was going quite well. Ruby was excited and the crew, if a little rambunctious, was quite kind.

But it didn't take long for Ruby to learn of the crew's goal.

One day, the Bounty Pirates arrived on a small island with a tiny village of ex-pirates trying to retire. Bojack and his crew slaughtered every pirate with a bounty. This horrified Ruby, making her want out.

And instead of running, she tried to tell Bojack she would be leaving. Shoved into a cage, Ruby was forced to continue to be the navigator.

(SLAM)

Ruby:!!

Ruby: Let me out!

Bojack: You see, I can't do that.

Bojack: Whether you realize it or not, you're too valuable to let go.

Bojack: Both because of your navigation skills, and what you are.

Ruby: Please! Let me out...

Bojack: Sure... As soon as you drop these stupid ideas of leaving.

For several years, Ruby was trapped on their ship. However, they did give her a room and would let her see the top deck with a collar.

This continued until Azriel snuck on board one night after she abandoned the Marines.

Ruby was on deck, with a chain collar, and Azriel descended like an Angel.

Ruby:!!

Azriel:?

Ruby:(whispers) Help-

With no question, Azriel cut off Ruby's collar. Once she did, Ruby tried to leap off the ship but found her time there had made her reluctant.

Azriel:...

Taking what she needed from the Bounty Pirates and seeing Ruby still unable to escape, Azriel carried her to the nearest island where they ended up sticking together.

(Opening Theme)

Davy: Tch...

Tiga: Poor Ruby...

Shin: She never said anything...

Azriel: It's not exactly a nice topic to just mention. Not even I know all the details of how she was treated.

Davy: Hopefully she can bear being with those guys for just a little bit...

Jade: Perhaps now is the right time to ask... But how exactly do you plan on getting what these Bounty Pirates want?

The Wicked Wench, flying high in the air, gave the crew a view of the Marine base. The high rocky wall on all sides with a clearing in the center where they saw the base itself.