Hunt Of The Hunters

Wiping the sweat off his brow, Shin completes the Wicked Wench's repairs.

Shin: There... Better?

Wicked Wench: Prrrrrr...

Shin; I'll take that as a yes.

Ruby: Oh?

Victor and Metana climb back aboard the ship. The others took notice of their Captain's absence.

Ruby: Where's Davy?

Victor: He went on ahead, and we lost him. We came back to the ship so we could sail across and find him.

Victor: Wick, if you would?

Begrudgingly, the ship took off and began sailing across the island, with the crew keeping an eye out for where Davy could be. Their first thought was to check out that structure towards the island's center, but a roar and pillar of lightning then caught their attention.

Shin: That must be Tiga... And since Davy is chasing her, our best bet is to follow her.

Victor: Not a bad idea...

The ship altered course towards the pillar of lightning that died down.

(Opening Theme)

Tiga: Raaaaaaah!

The wild thunder master roared wildly, her Electro pulsing out uncontrollably. Anything and everything was an enemy.

Tiga:(sniff, sniff)

But even she could recognize food.

Following the scent of a well-cooked meal, Tiga found a man in a black suit and unkempt raven hair.

His breath was visible as any other in winter. Cooking a stew, he paid no attention to Tiga, who immediately rushed to attack him.

Man:(sigh)

He turned around, revealing his tired face as he raised a leg and kicked Tiga away from his stew.

Man: "Frostbite sonata..."

(BAM)

Knocked into a tree, Tiga attempted to get up, but she found her body stiff, almost like it was frozen.

(Cold Feet Motz; Motzart "Motz" Geletto)

Motz: "...1st Movement".

Motz: Huh...?

Motz: Wait... Y-you're... SEXY!?

Motz: OH GOD!? WHAT HAVE I DONE!!?!

Motz: A year of living on this island, and I kick the first sexy Mink I find!?!