Shaving The Ice

Strawberry: You'll scream when you see my ice cream!

Davy: Spoilers! I'll be screaming "Ro-Ro; Boxer"!!

(Vrrrrrr)

With a spinning drill-like fist, Davy swung at Strawberry, who raised a wall of solid as ice, ice cream.

Upon impact, Davy's hand drilled into it and shattered it, but with the time it took Strawberry got a few feet away to bombard Davy with projectiles.

Strawberry: "Popsicle Rain"!

Multi-colored fruity icicles shot out of her palms toward Davy who, instead of dodging, ran straight at the projectiles.

Davy: "Ro-Ro; Surfer"!

At the last second, Davy fell to his knees and drove straight into Strawberry with spinning legs.

(Vrrrr)

Crashing straight into her, the young pirate shoved Strawberry, violently into the wall behind her.

Strawberry: Ough!?

Reversing, Davy made enough room to gain enough speed to ram Strawberry once again.

(BAM)

Strawberry:(grits teeth) B-Brat!

Davy: You're showing your age with that comment!

Strawberry: Go to hell!

A massive wave of ice cream blasted out from Strawberry. To avoid this, Davy leaped in the air and allowed "Ro-Ro; Surfers" momentum to carry him over to the wall where he drilled his hand into it to hang.

A layer of ice cream covered the floor and froze, transforming the throne room into an ice rink.

Strawberry laughed maniacally, as she scatted across the room.

Davy hopped down and attempted another "Ro-Ro; Surfer" but his legs no longer could gain any traction on the ice cream floor.

Davy: Leave it to a hag to take the fun out of something!

Strawberry: I'M THIRTY-ONE YOU TWIRP!!

Davy: So is my mom for the past eighteen years!

Davy: You can't fool me! I know your womanly trickery!

(Opening Theme)

Davy: Hugh!

Having proficiency with skating on ice, Strawberry had turned the tides of this battle to her advantage.

With mallets of ice cream, Strawberry smacked Davy, making him slide across the room until he hit a wall, or Strawberry sped past to hit him again.

Strawberry: If you think your death will be quick, you're sorely mistaken!

Davy: "Ro-Ro; Climber"!!

Rotating his fingers at high speed, Davy dug into the ice cream floor to get a grip and stop his sliding.

Davy: Hah! I'm coming for you now, hag!

With a good tug, Davy sends himself sliding on his belly toward Strawberry who creates an ice cream ramp in front of Davy J.

Davy: Whoa!?

Sliding up the ramp, Davy J goes airborne, leaving him no choice but to block Strawberry's popsicle rain with his Haki.