Sweet Home Atlantis: Act 2

Davy got up from being smacked through Azriel's house. Metana rushed over to Davy.

Metana: Are you okay?

Davy: Don't worry, I'm tough enough to take a hundred of her hits.

Azriel: Want to go a hundred and one...?

Metana: Az, don't be rude...

Rubbing his bloody nose, Davy watched as Montana pulled his hand away and placed her own on his nose. It was quickly healed.

Davy: Hm? How'd you do that...?

Metana: Being sick, I buried my nose into all the medical books I could find.

Metana: I might have not been able to heal myself, but I did learn a few tricks.

Metana:!

Metana: I'm outside...

Metana:(smiles) Hey! Let me show you around!

Azriel: Actually, I was kinda hoping we could-

Metana: Az, I'm not doing anything with you, before you fix the house.

Azriel:(turns to hole)

Azriel: Uhhh...

She turns around, to see Davy get dragged away by her excited sister. Though slightly perturbed by this, she was happy to see her sister happy and healthy.

(Opening Theme)

Davy: Where are we going?

Metana: To the market!

Dragged into the market, Davy contimued to be hauled along by Metana as he looked around.

Metana: This place is probably the only place that changes constantly!

Metana: The food, the nicnacks they find.... And oh! When someone makes something new, its the coolest thing!

Davy: This market must be pretty-Whoa!

Done showing the market, Metana takes Davy to a cave.

Metana: This is the only cave on the island!

Davy: Is there something special inside it?

Metana: I hope so... But we aren't allowed to enter. So...

She immediately drags him across the island, to show him the islands unique forest and ruins.

Metana: This is the old city. It broke.

Davy: I can see that...

Metana: Legends aren't sure these weren't houses.

Davy: Then what were they?

Metana:(shrugs)

Metana: No one knows. Off to the next- Wha!

Trying to drag Davy once more she fails as the Captain of the Wanted Dead pirates stood his grown.

Davy: Yeah. I'm kinda sick of being dragged around. So how about I drag you?

Metana: But I've seen everything on the island.

Davy:(smirks) Not everything.

He takes her across the island to see the Wicked Wench which was surrounded by Atlantis guards.