A-hoy Pirate Buddy

For a change of pace, the crew on board the Wicked Wench sailed across the water as they entered into the "All Blue" a place where each sea is connected along with its sea life.

Ruby: The All Blue...

Ruby: Such a gorgeous place...

Tiga: Just looks like a lot of water...

Ruby: It's what's under it that makes it special.

Ruby: A perfect ecosystem for all fish life across the four major Blue's.

Ruby: This Ecosystem has allowed for new kinds of fish to evolve.

Ruby: There's even a small city built under the All Blue, with the world's greatest restaurant.

Tiga:(gasp)

Tiga: That sounds cool! Do they have strong people there?

Ruby:.....

Ruby: It's a "No Fight" zone-

Tiga walks away having lost all interest. She instead walks across the ship to see what her Captain is up to.

(BRRRRRRRR)

Pushing his level 2 to its limit, Davy attempted to train away the downsides of this form.

Overuse causes his limbs to cramp up, and his muscles to stay stuck flexed.

Davy: Urgghh...! Come on...!

Davy: If I can just hold this for an hour... I'll be unstoppable-

The rotations stop, as his limbs lock after cramping.

Davy: Hugh!?

Davy: Son of a bitch!!

Tiga: Ohhhhh... Are you training?

Davy: To surpass Level 2, yes.

Tiga: Surpass level 2?

Jade: Does that mean there's a level 3?

With Davy currently "resting", the Wicked Wench opens a cavity in the deck to lift Jade up with her couch, which she has done nothing but lay on since she got it.

Davy: There is a level 3. Just... Haven't come up with what it is yet...

Davy: Once I achieve 300,000 RPM, I'll have achieved Level 3; To be named!

Jade:(sigh)

Jade: Has my generation raised the bar so high, that you youngling have to race to gain power?

Jade: Davy-Baby. You'll gain the power after your body adapts to what it already has, but that takes time.

Davy: I've got an Admiral on my back... Next time we meet, I've gotta have enough power to send him packing!

Davy: So I gotta figure something out... Maybe I should coat my body with Haki differently-

Azriel: Ship coming up on our Starboard! Pirates!