𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

JAKE wakes up to complete silence later in the morning. He isn't wrapped up in Heeseung's strong arms and his side of the bed has gone uncomfortably cold. Jake shivers, and he wonders if everything that happened was a dream last night. And then he wonders that if it was all just  a dream, why is he still in Heeseung's clothes?

He sighs and rolls over to the edge of the bed, mumbling to himself as he goes. It's not until he's sitting up and moving his hair out of the way that he notices the pink post-it note stuck to the bedside table. He picks it up, smiling softly at Heeseung's messy handwriting.

Went to the store to get food for breakfast. Should be back before you wake up. I left my slippers on your side of the bed in case you happen to wake up before I'm back and wanna wonder around. Feel Free!

-Heeseung

Jake feels his insides turn to mush and when he looks down, there's a pair of fluffly, navy blue slippers positioned just for Jake to slip into. He giggles, wiggling his toes as he slips his feet into Heeseung's slippers. 

"Thank you, Heeseungie!" He says excitedly, shooting out of bed and running around it towards the bedroom door. He doesn't even get the chance to reach out for the doorknob, because in a split second, the door is opening to reveal a still sleepy looking Heeseung on the other side.

"Oh," Jake says, planting his feet on the ground. "You're back."

Heeseung hums, stepping all the way into the room and kicking the door shut behind him. He grabs Jake by the hand and pulls him back to the bed. "Come back to bed, Jaeyun-ah. Wanna cuddle."

Jake pouts, shaking his head and trying to tug his hand out of Heeseung's grasps. Even though his grip is weak, he still manages to keep a hold on Jake's wrist and tug him towards the bed. "But I wanna explore and look at all your cute baby pictures!"

Heeseung grumbles to himself, grabs Jake by the waist and shoves him onto the bed. Jake yelps and glares up at the man, watching as Heeseung yawns and pulls his slippers off of Jake's smaller feet. "In an hour. Let hyung hold you, baby.."

Jake sighs, scooching over until there's room for Heeseung to crawl onto the bed and curl into his arms. "You big baby. Just for an hour, okay? Then we'll get up, have breakfast, and you'll let me look at all your cute baby pictures. Deal?"

Heeseung grumbles, wrapping both his arms around Jake's waist and burying his face in Jake's warm neck. "Deal."

❁❁❁

They obviously sleep for over an hour. Jake, being the dumbass he is, forgot to set a timer. And now he's groggy, moody, and quite honestly, just wants to go back to sleep in Heeseung's warm arms.

Heeseung on the other hand, seems more energetic than ever. He jumps out of bed, shaking Jake awake as he bounds off of it and begins humming to himself. it would be cute if Jake could open his eyes all the way and his head didn't feel so stuffy.

"Hyung.." He whines, catching Heeseung's attention. The man coos, quietly making his way back to the bed. He scoops Jake into his arms and kisses him softly. "'m sorry, baby. Did I wake you?"

Jake whines again, curling further into Heeseung's arms and trying to warm his body back up, letting his eyes fall closed. "This is why—" he cuts himself off with a yawn.  "I said only an hour."

Heeseung chuckles softly, swiping hair out of Jake's face. "What do you say about breakfast? I'll cook."

Jake smiles softly, halfway cracking his eye open to look up at Heeseung's blurry, but still handsome face. "Sounds 'mazing, hyung."

So, with Jake's agreement, Heeseung stands up with Jake's body still in his arms. He forgoes slipping into the slippers and carefully maneuvers Jake around so he can open the door and carry him downstairs. 

"Where should I put you, hm?" He asks. "The couch, the island—"

"The kitchen with you," Jake mumbles. 

Heeseung grins, spinning on his heel to walk into his kitchen. He deposits Jake on the counter right next to the stove and smiles. He rests one hand on Jake's thigh as the other comes up to wipe what Jake now realizes is crust from the corners of his eyes.

"Thanks," he mumbles, puckering his lips for a kiss. Heeseung grins, leaning forward to kiss him softly.

"Cute," Heeseung mutters once he pulls away. "Now! Time to make breakfast.

❁❁❁

Breakfast turns out to be amazing. When Jake first met Heeseung, he never thought he'd figure out the older could cook because he was cooking for Jake. It seems surreal in a way. 

He and Heeseung cuddle together on the couch as they eat, some dumb tv show playing in the background as Jake stares at Heeseung with what he's sure could be heart eyes.

"Stop staring at me!" Heeseung whines, folding in on himself as his face and ears turn a deep shade of crimson. Jake giggles, wrapping his arms around Heeseung's middle and pulling him closer. "'s so embarrassing, Jaeyun-ah."

"Hm? What's embarrassing about it?" Jake pouts playfully. He digs his chin into Heeseung's shoulder, peppering his cheek with tiny pecks. "You look so pretty, bambi hyung."

Jake giggles, moving both his and Heeseung's plates away so he can crawl into the older man's lap. He takes Heeseung's face into his hands, lifting it until he's staring directly into Heeseung's milk chocolate eyes.

"Jake." Heeseung calls. His fingers curl into the divots of his waist and spine, and he squeezes just enough to make Jake crowd further into his space. "You're so pretty. I can't believe this is even real, right now."

Jake flushes, looking away from Heeseung in embarrassment. "Shut up, idiot."

Heeseung snickers and pulls Jake impossibly closer, not giving him any time to breath as he pushes their lips together. 

It's not a kiss. Well, in technical sense, it couldn't be classified as one. Not with all the sucking Heeseung is doing to his tongue. Jake is just breathing into his mouth at that point, rolling his hips against Heeseung's and whining softly. 

One of his hands drops from Heeseung's cheek, trailing down his abdomen before stopping just above the waist band of his sweatpants. He pulls away to look Heeseung in the eyes. "Can I?"

"Yes," Heeseung breathes against his mouth, silencing his own moan by pressing their mouths back together when Jake's hand sneaks under his boxers and wraps around his half-hard cock.

"Just let me take care of you, hyung," Jake mumbles against his lips, his tongue swiping against Heeseung's bottom lip. "Just wanna take care of you."

Hi! Sooo??? How do we like today's update?