𝐒𝐈𝐗

"YOUR face is red," Jungwon mumbles as soon as Heeseung sits down at their lunch table, reaching across the table to poke at Heeseung's cheek. Heeseung shoves his hand away, whining. "Are you okay? Seriously hyung. Are you sick?"

Heeseung shakes his head, casting Sunoo a subtle glance but the younger male is focusing on his phone, an unimpressed frown on his lips. Heeseung hums, turning back towards Jungwon. "I'm fine. Leave me alone, Won-ah."

Riki snorts. "Yeah, he's only red 'cause he's thinking about Jake hyung."

"Riki!" Heeseung sputters at the same time that Sunoo says, "God, would you shut up?"

Silence, staring. But not at Heeseung. Sunoo looks down at the table, fist clenched around his phone with a grip so strong Heeseung is scared he'll shatter the screen. Heeseung reaches over, softly pulling Sunoo's hand away from the device and laying it on the table beside him.

Despite being yelled out, Riki reaches across the table to wipe under Sunoo's eyes, a soft, not- like-Riki smile curling on the edge of his lips. Jungwon watches, sending Heeseung a worried glance before looking back at his boyfriend.

"It's okay to be upset, Sunoo hyung. But is everything okay?" Riki waits, dipping his head to search Sunoo's eyes when Sunoo drops his head to look at the table.

"I'm fine," Sunoo mumbles after a short silence, looking up at them and wiping under his eyes. "Really, I am. Just some stuff that's happening at home."

Riki nods, patting Sunoo's hand softly. "Okay."

"I'm really sorry, Riki-yah. For yelling at you."

Riki shakes his head, a smug grin already back on his lips. "It's okay, hyung. Plus, I think it's hot when you yell at me." Accompanied with an over exaggerated wink. Sunoo flushes, cheeks matching the rudy color of his hair. Heeseung turns away, stifling snickers from behind his hand.

"Yah!" Jungwon yells, swatting at the back of his boyfriend's head. Riki scowls, looking over at Jungwon with a frown. Heeseung giggles to himself, watching them.

"That's not fair!" Riki pouts, rubbing the spot softly. "You said the same thing while we were having sex last night! 'Sunoo hyung is so sexy when he yells,' that's what you said! With my dick up your ass, mind you."

Heeseung really couldn't help the way his mouth fell open in shock after that. He watched as Jungwon turned an angry shade of red. Heeseung cackles, head smacking against the table as he clutches at his stomach. Next to him, Sunoo is quiet, flushing a deep shade of red and looking between both Jungwon and Riki with wide eyes. Jungwon has his boyfriend in a head lock, one hand gripping his hair while the other keeps  Riki from trying to lick at his face.

Heeseung wheezes, waving a hand at Jungwon. "Okay. Thats – that's enough, Jungwon. Let Riki go."

Jungwon pouts but unwraps his arms from around the upper half of Riki, pushing his face away with an eye roll and a curse under his breath. Riki grins, wiggling his eyebrows before leaning forward to press a wet kiss onto Jungwon's cheek.

"I'll make it up to you tonight, Wonnie hyung," Riki whispers, although it's loud enough for both Heeseung and Sunoo to hear.

Jungwon grumbles angrily under his breath, sending Riki the most menacing death glares he can come up with but Riki, the enigma he is, just keeps grinning.

Heeseung sighs, taking one last bite of his lunch before he stands up and slings his bag over his shoulder, gesturing between the three of them with his free hand. "I'm gonna leave you guys to figure out... whatever just happened here."