𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

HEESEUNG feels like the world has opened up and swallowed him whole. The usually welcomed sound of humming lights and chairs scraping across the library carpets are beginning to be too much for him. It's already bad that he's forgotten his headphones at his dorm and can't distract himself. He lays his pen flat on the table and drops his head into his hands.

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Jungwon's voice calls out from in front of him.

Heeseung groans in response, digging the palms of his hands into his eyelids. They feel as if they're gonna pop out of his skull at any moment. "I'm fine, just a little tired."

He looks up in time to see Riki, Jungwon's boyfriend, giving him a skeptical look, almost as if he thinks Heeseung is lying. Which he isn't, because he really is just tired. Jungwon gives him one last worried look before turning towards Riki and whispering in his ear. Riki looks over at him, back at Jungwon and then stands up. He watches as Jungwon watches Riki walk away.

"What's that about?" He asks, picking his pen up and placing the bottom of it between his teeth. Jungwon purses his lips, staring at Heeseung like he's trying to figure him out. They do say the eyes are the windows to the soul, after all. After a while Jungwon sighs, leaning onto the table.

"Did something happen? You're not usually this forgetful."

Heeseung raises an eyebrow, confused on what Jungwon means until the male gestures to his own ears. Heeseung makes a face of understanding, chewing on the end of his pen.

"Well, I've had a lot on my mind this past week. A... A lot to think about. School stuff." That's a lie. All he's been able to think about is plush pink lips and pretty brown eyes that sparkle in the moonlight. But Jungwon doesn't need to know that. No one does.

"What kind of school stuff?" A new voice asks from behind him and both he and Jungwon jump in surprise. He turns to face the person and sighs in relief when he sees Sunoo and not some school-obsessed serial killer out to get him. Okay, maybe he really does need some sleep.

Sunoo grimaces when Heeseung only stares up at him with no explanation. He slips into the chair next to him, reaching forward to place his hand on Heeseung's forehead, to which he backs away from. Sunoo gives him a betrayed look before dropping his hand onto the table.

"He isn't sick, hyung." Riki calls from his spot- wait. What? When did he get back? Maybe Heeseung is losing it. He's really out of it today, it seems. "He's just... Weird today."

Heeseung rolls his eyes, running a hand through his waves. Sure, he is weird today but it's not his fault. He just can't get a certain someone off of his mind. So, yeah, it's totally not his fault. Definitely.

Sunoo tsks from beside him, clearly not amused with the situation. Heeseung sighs, shaking his head.

"I'm fine, okay? I swear. I've just been up later than usual so I've been a little more tired."

Jungwon bites his lip in contemplation, shooting Sunoo a worried glance before looking back at Heeseung. He sighs in defeat, letting a small grin form on his lips.

"Okay. Sure. I believe you." He glances over at Riki who shrugs, feeling Jungown's gaze even though he's digging through a plastic bag underneath the table. Both Heeseung and Jungwon look at Sunoo. Honestly, Heeseung's a little worried about what he's gonna say. Ever since they broke up, Sunoo has been... Bland with him.

"Well, I don't. If you haven't noticed, his green scarf is missing." Jungwon makes a face, swiveling his head this way and that to try and see over Heeseung. But obviously, he fails and gives up, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.