011|| Detonation

Before Olivia understood what was happening, she found herself being transported. The vibrant neon green lights that swirled around her body and her fathers. The fake sunlight turned to a green dim light.

Her face had already been drowning in anger and sadness. Few tears trailed down her cheeks as she turned around to see what was going on. A confused noise came from Mudd as he realized they weren't in his little home.

Olivia looked around only to be pulled into a hug out of nowhere. The hug caught her off guard, she looked at the person, her yes widened.

"Cal?!? Cal is that you?" Olivia pulled away, resting her hands on his shoulders.

"Yeah, it's me." Callum pulled her into another hug. 

"What in the hell is going on?" Mudd asked. 

Brystal walked up towards Mudd, her face hiding an anger. Mudd opened is mouth to speak only to be punched hard in the face by her. Just one swing sent him to the ground. He looked up at her completely unaware of what had happened and how she did it.

Callum caught sight and had to remind himself of her being part of a species that had super-strength. Jim just looked in amazement at her sudden punch that had knocked Mudd to the ground. The long stare between Brystal and Mudd caused the man a bit of a shock.

"That's for hurting Olivia. You son of a bitch," Brystal snarled, turning to Callum, "Where can we put him?"

"Is there a trash compactor?" Olivia asked, stopping her hug with Callum.

"We are not doing that!" Callum said, "Uh...Kirk...Jim....what can I call you?"

"Kirk."

"Okay, well Kirk can you grab the cuffs that are in the box to your left," Callum asked, Jim.

Jim shuffled through the spare parts and energy sources. His hands landing around a two metal round pieces, pulling out a pair of handcuffs. He tossed them over to Brystal, who caught it with her right hand.

"What is the meaning of this?" Mudd asked as Brystal tightened the handcuffs around his hands. 

"We're going to an escape, with you in our custody and you will be charged with war crimes and stealing crimes," Brystal told him, "You're finally going to be in a cell, the greatest thing to happen yet to you."

Brystal set the mechanism on the handcuffs that became a magnet to the floor. Mudd tried to slip his hands out only to feel the tightness of the handcuffs grip at his skin. Borg technology, why didn't he admit he couldn't get out of those cuffs.

"We've got Lieutenant Hale, now what's the rest of your plan."

"Since I can't use the rest of your crew in the blood transportation. I can pinpoint their prison cell and get you in there and be able to transport you all out. Brystal......" Callum trailed off before turning back to her, "You're going to see your mother again and I'm allowing you to save her by yourself, but you need to be careful. The Borg Queen keeps her under close supervision.