013||welcome back to earth

"Ow! Are you seriously trying to hurt me more?" Brystal's asked, angrily at Leonard after another sharp pain came from her waist

"Ow! Are you seriously trying to hurt me more?" Brystal's asked, angrily at Leonard after another sharp pain came from her waist. The blood had already began to dry up, but every time a needle was jabbed into her skin she couldn't help, but complain.

They had already stitched up her busted lip which had heale quicker than calculated. Even the nurses were discussing how she was even able to survive these wounds. How fast she had recovered from almost going into a coma.

She hated when she let other see her scars and wounds. The maroon red color on her pale skin made her feel helpless. She already hated being confined to medbay, orders from Kirk himself. She wasn't entirely upset with him anymore for transporting her up back onto the Enterprise.

He knew the risks with the building exploding and transporting could be severe for her. But it wasn't everyday that somebody survived a stab wound by a Borg. She should've been thankful to the medical team, but she couldn't help but complain at the sharp pain that they were causing her. 

Leonard looked up at her, "Just be glad you weren't stabbed a thousand times and only came back half a man like the Black Knight." His hands were barely stained with blood from her wound as he began the scanning on his datapad.

"Oh I should be glad that I'm not both arm and leg less? That's helpful," Brystal said, sarcastically.

Leonard, rolled his eyes, continuing to fix up her wound. Already had fished checking her blood vials when she was barely conscious form the stab. Her visions and blurred in and out when Jim had helped him bring her into medbay. A horrified, Ava Pike had to see her wounded daughter in which Spock melt busy with refreshing her memory with what had happened in the last year.

Ava Pike had definitely been the same captain she was then. She was smart at asking the right questions and even accepted the gray Starfleet uniforms for now. They had cleaned up the scratches on her face from what the Borgs had given her. Spock had gotten her mind off her daughter by doing 3D chess with her.

Issac had been given a fresh pair of clothes and a small quarters of his own until he got back to Starfleet. He had decided to wait on news about Brystal and build a few random things. Not to mention, he actually got to eat some real food.

Mudd had been out in a glass prison where Mudd bounced a ball against the wall absently. Olivia had been the one to happily see her criminal father in prison for his crimes. She had a look on a face that showed her proudness at the sight of him behind the glass.

Poor woman. She'd already been through so much that it was no wonder that she almost had a breakdown seeing her daughter wounded. Yet, Brystal's had come back stronger than usual patients did.

"There I'm done! Happy?!?" Leonard questioned her.

"Definitely," Brystal's huffed, "Has the trial started yet?"