06||Nowhere

Week Later

                                                                              Week Later

Within one week, Brystal had begun to feel as if she belonged on the ship. She got to know the bridge crew better, while she kept a good check on engineering. Being the second officer meant that you had to check all lower decks and engineering. But to Brystal, it allowed her to keep an eye on Olivia.

The Enterprise passed through large nebulas and milky ways. Stars were pinpricked all around them. Planets of light shades of pale colors orbiting around moons. Brystal admired space's beauty like she'd never seen it many times before.

Olivia hadn't caused too much trouble by the looks of it. She was using her fluent speaking in Russian when she spoke with Chekov (which he clearly enjoyed). She hadn't gotten any bad injuries in the past week nor did she oversleep.

There were a few times where things got chaotic. Like the time the Klingons attacked, but they were able to create a diversion to get out of the fight. Or the time that Olivia tried to explain Twilight to Spock, who thought the choice Bella made in the book was highly illogical.

Brystal could've cared less. She liked maintaining her post while checking up on Olivia. Though whenever she seemed to ever be talking to Jim, Spock would find some way to usher him away. Actually that happened quite frequently.

"Bri." Olivia said, cleaning her hands off from the grease of a pipe, "I think Cal would've loved this ship."

Brystal almost winced in pain as Olivia said the name. Cal (or Callum) had been another friend of theirs at the academy. He was a very smart and bright engineering student, who turned down one of the best colleges for Starfleet. Meeting him was an out of the ordinary.

They'd met him after a small lunch break, where he was arguing with his cousin who was also at Starfleet. He met up with them after finally ending the argument. And he started the conversation so strangely, you would've thought they'd be weirded out.

Sadly, Callum Stewart's life in Starfleet ended months ago. He was sent with other ships to go to the distress signal on Vulcan while Admiral Hale and Captain Pike ordered their daughters to stay at Starfleet under Callius's watch. So Uhara and Issac were assigned to ships while Olivia had Brystal stayed there.

Both Olivia and Brystal argued against their fathers, losing that argument. They weren't happy  they had to stay there just because they were their daughters. Even though, Admiral Hale didn't go while Brystal's father did.

Brystal had become a bit more agaitated when they were ordered to  stay there, but that lead her to reading some files by Admiral Marcus. This where she learned much off the cold-hearted admiral her father called a friend. Of course then came the news of Issac's ship not making it.