010||Found

(I just watched Treasure Planet for only the second time

(I just watched Treasure Planet for only the second time. I got so excited over this little reference. Thank you, Disney! Best reference ever!)

Brystal heard the screams as soon as they reached her ears, she'd recognize that yelling from anywhere. She began tugging and pulling away from the Borgs. Lunging her body towards the sounds of the yelling. Her attempts were futile as she was pulled back tighter into their grasp.

Her eyes met with Jim's as she turned her head back down to face the ground. Her mind still trying to process and wrap around what was happening. Either the Borg was searching for her brother or her, and there was a high possibility they already had her mother.

"Jim, I-" Brystal began only to be cut off by him.

"I know." Jim said, making eye contact with her. His eyes showing no confusion or lying, but pure understanding on what was happening.

Brystal didn't speak only allowing them to be led away by the Borgs. She had to figure out a way to save the crew. Get Olivia away from Mudd, maybe even have him arrested if she could.

Even if it was possible......Even if it was true.

Maybe her mother was here, and she could save her from the Borgs.....if she was alive

"Ms. Pike," The Borg  greeted her as the guards took Brystal's and Jim's arms. They both tried to strain themselves from the guards grasps, failing instantly. The Borg Wueen's eyes darted towards Brystal with the Borgs pitch black eyes staring back at her brown eyes.

"We have something for you. Maybe it'll at least put some faith in us," The Borg Queen said to them. The guards pulled them along another series of black lit hallways. Yet, the two made eye contact throughout the whole thing.

"She's really just all about you isn't she?" Jim asked Brystal, who nodded in return.

"Yeah. It's kind of weird." Brystal agreed, her eyes returning to the door that suddenly opened to them. The guards pushed steering bodies in the room.

The man had blue eyes that glowed against his scratched face. Dark curly hair spiked out from his head. His clothes were covered in black marks as well as dust crawling close to his face. The man tilted his head in Jim and Brystal's direction, obviously intrigued to what they were doing in here with him.

"Bry?"

"Callum?"

Before they knew it, Callum pulled Brystal into a friendly embrace. Both of them felt quite bewildered and shocked to even be seeing each other again.

Callum pulled away, quickly before saying, "This isn't a trick, right? My legs not being pulled?"

"It's not a trick."

"Then......tell me something about me that few people know."

"When you were younger you snuck into a party in high school. Where you met Uhara, but then you flirted really bad, saying instead of you have a pretty face, you said you have a face," Brystal said, making Callum cheeks go a shade of pink in embarrassment, Jim stifled back a laugh at the mention of bad flirting.