04||Uhara

Engineering, U

                                                        Engineering, U.S.S Enterprise

The Enterprise was a new experience for Brystal, the ship seemed to have many more advances and advantages than any other Starship. Within the first few steps she took onto the ship, she felt as if every single one should be filled with respect and delicate. Her eyes were trained around the hallways as everyone began to walk into the ship.

She knew this had been the last ship her father had been on before Nero, a Romulan decided to start a war. They had taken her father into captive and used strong drugs and lethal weapons causing his legs to be paralyzed. Kirk had been rewarded with the title of captain for actions that led to Nero's downfall, but that didn't mean anyone's life didn't change.

Brystal had been made to keep Starfleet safe with a team of other Starfleet members into protecting the academy. As soon as her father got back, a lot changed for her. Her older brother, Christopher started to get more overprotective of her because of his concern for their fathers health. Somehow she had managed to get her brother to worry not too much more.

"Hey." Olivia smiled as they entered the Enterprise, "Said hi to the captain?" Her heels clomped against the ships floor as they walked around engineering. Pipes and wires strung everywhere around them, the occasional sounds of beeping or buzzing. 

The room was painted in all white that almost blinded their eyes. People were doing their daily business, grabbing wrenches and other tools, and occasionally running around. The engineering red uniforms matched with Olivia's red uniform.

"I did. He seemed nice really except for the sort where Spock comeneted something about him and girls." Brystal told her.

"Yeah, news flash he does that," Olivia smiled, "I'm so glad, Uhara hasn't-"

"OLIVIA HALE AND BRYSTAL PIKE!" Brystal and Olivia froze directly in their spots, turning their heads to see Uhara.

An angry expression filled Uhara's face as she marched up to the both. Her ponytail flaring with every swing it took. Her dangling earrings swung with a fury they had never seen.

"What the hell happened?" Uhara asked them, her eyes ablaze in fury at them.

"Uhara....Look, I'm sos sorry about what happened earlier...." Olivia kept fumbling on her words, trying hard not to be scared of what Uhara might be capable of.

"You were accused of stealing a shuttle without anyone knowing. Do you even know what that could've done? You made an effort much like your father did." Uhara cut her off, "I mean I would even know shock when I see it when you entered Brystal. Olivia didn't even know you were coming. How do I know if you didn't forage a signature she did?"

Olivia bit her lip, almost flinching at the words 'your father.' She wanted to disappear somewhere before she broke down in shame for her father. She hated to even think she was the daughter of the criminal, Harry Mudd. She hated she was even related to him, she hated everything about him.