022||Kronos

"We are being pursued by a D-4 class Klingon vessel," Spock announced, swerving the ship into the planets ruins

"We are being pursued by a D-4 class Klingon vessel," Spock announced, swerving the ship into the planets ruins. The sound of another engine roaring after them. The ship plunged headfirst into the ruins of this planet.

"I thought this planet was abandoned!" Brystal yelled to them over the loud engine.

"It must be a random patrol!?!" Uhara yelled back. The ship blasted past sheets of metal and buildings left in rubble. The Klingon ship began firing after them, Jim looks back at Brystal and the two officers with an order.

"Hold on!" He shouted. Brystal hit a button to her left side, sending a seat belt over her chest. She gripped the ends of her seat, her head jolting back. She gritted her teeth, feeling the pressure wear off as soon as Jim dodged another firing shot.

"This ship has no offensive capabilities." Spock told Jim.

"Give me all six fuel cans!" Jim ordered.

"Yes, captain," Spock responded with flicking a button, sending them faster into the planets ruined surface. The ship was now abuzz with red lights blinking over their heads. Brystal's almost felt like she had been choke seconds ago from the violent thrust Jim had made.

"Damnit!" Jim cursed, seeing that the Klingons were still hot on their trail.

"They're closing in on us fast!" Uhara shouted to everyone. Jim looked at a small opening through a broken crack in the middle of a sheet of metal. He cocked his head to the others and Brystal realized the plan he had.

"All right there! We can lose them there!" Jim shouted, jolting the ship towards the crack.

"Are you crazy?!?" Brystal shouted.

"Does anybody say yes to that?" Jim asked, cocking a small smile. The smile could've sent a smile stretching across her face, but she felt more of rolling her eyes.

"If you are suggesting we utilize the passage between the approaching structures, the ship will not fit!" Spock told Jim, as his head was jolted back.

"We'll fit!" Jim shouted.

"We will not fit!" Spock yelled back.

"We'll fit! Well fit!" Jim maneuvered his controls to the side, sending the ship diagonally into the structure. Brystals head was jolted back again with her eyes closed, grimacing at any screech the ship made.

Her mind was cursing and screaming at Jim, yet she wants herself. At least, she still had some self control.

The ship seemed to bounce as the metal seemed to almost enclose the ship inside. Metal screeching, sparks being sprayed off the ship. The ship flew outside the hole, Jim swung the controls, sending Brystal's head back. She looked up to see they had made it through the hole, sighing her relief.

"Told you we'd fit!" Jim smiled at Spock.

"I'm not sure that qualifies," Spock commented, returning to his control panel.