Chapter 1

Chapter 1 (Samantha)

     It was raining as I stepped out of the car and walked towards the familiar white brick house. My knife was hidden in the pocket of my big hoodie. I toke a deep breath and pulled my leather glove on and knocked on the door. A guy opened the door he had a snake tattoo on his right arm and was strongly build. “Sam what brings you back.” He smirked and let me in. I walked into the entrance hall “I just came to say good bye.”  I said smoothly, the guy chuckled “Where are you going?” he asked “I’m not going anywhere you are.” I pull the knife out of my pocket and before he could get to his senses I cut open his throat blood splattered everywhere as he fell back choking and coughing up blood, I knelled beside him and leaned close and whispered “Bye bye.”  And stabbed him in his chest right through his heart, Rob stopped struggling I pulled my knife out and wiped the blood off on his dead body and put it back in my pocket and pulled out a silver ring that once belonged to Charlie my first victim and placed it on Robs chest. I pulled off Robs necklace and pulled it of his neck and put it in my pocket and stood back up looking down at myself no blood had gotten on my hoodie I smiled and walked out of the house closing the door and walked out to the car getting in closing the door I looked up at the review mirror. I had long black wavy hair which made my pale skin and bright blue eyes stand out . I had bale stiches above my right eyebrow from one of my many abusive foster homes. I touched the scar memories started coming back, the abusive families I have been through. I picked up a cigar and light it and started smoking I turned on the car rolling down the window and started driving home.

                The next morning I was up early for my job and just got out of the shower and got dressed into the police uniform and stopped in front of the mirror. I smiled at myself in the mirror thinking of my tracked for tonight. When people looked at me I didn’t look much like a cop or like I’m going to hurt a fly much less kill a person, this made me smile and turned walking towards the door picking up my badge which read “Rookie Police Officer for the Zere Police Department.” And walked out to my car driving to work.