PS E1: Hide And- OH SHIT!

So you maybe wondering why I'm currently not working on the next few chapters for HH or HB.

That's because I'm taking a short break from the main one's to instead do some side stories and go more into the prime soul war that's slowly happening. As well as giving some in depth about the other prime souls and their goals during the story.

So join Mini in his little Scooby Doo run in with other prime souls, in the new series Prime Souls- PS.

*3rd person pov*

The episode opens to show the chaos of pentagram city. Many buildings getting shot for no particular reason, the screams and cries of those who fucked around and found out, and bursting flames from every corner like the city got firebombed.

Going to the streets many of the things that happened from above can now be seen how it happened from up close and personal. As the sinner's killed/fucked/burned each other, a loan black lamborghini swiftly passes by the carnage.

Inside the car Y/N, the 'supposed' king of Lust, taps his finger on the wheel while listening to the music on his radio. (Specifically built by Alastora)

Y/N: *Mumbling* "Ain't no rest for the wicked, dum- duh- duh- dah dah."

He continues bopping his head to the beat as his car speeds through the streets of hell. He gets to a type of border leading to an abandoned factory. Pulling through the already open gates he stops the car as the music starts coming to it's closing end.

Once he stops the car the music finishes just as he shuts the car off. Getting out he pulls out the ring he got from Mammin's stash and looks at it closely before looking at the factory.

Y/N: "So this is the place hmm? Bummer, would've gotten more rings for the girls."

He pockets the ring and makes his way to the front door. As he walked to the double doors the camera pointed up showing it's rusted name.

Touch of gold industries.

Coming back to Y/N on the other side of the doors he kicks them open without a bother.

Y/N: "Knock knock, bitches!"

He looks around, feeling a little down that no one could hear his entrance.

Y/N: *Deadpan* "Yeah, I was cool I guess."

He walks further inside, seeing the decade and destroyed insides of the once lively factory.

Y/N: *Scoffs* "This bitch already blows. At least my girls swallow."

Setting aside his sexual innuendos and continuing forward, he finds the lack of any soul in this factory, disturbing. Stepping past the security section he gets to the middle of the factory by opening a staff only roon. Once the door is opened all he could see was perpetuate darkness.

Y/N: "Heh, okay. We got the Abyss from Dark Souls."

As he says that he sees a loan knight with a broken arm walk into frame and turn to him.

Y/N: "... Yo?"

The knight gives a slight wave.

StingerSpark: "Knight Artorias!? The fuck YOU DOING HERE-?!?!"

*Static*

Y/N flicks his hand summoning a orange snake that curls on his hand and gets gripped by the neck. Opening it's mouth a light flows out of it's mouth, making itself become a sort of flash light. Sighing Y/N steps in as the door slowly closes behind him.