HB E5: Harvest Moon Festival

*3rd person pov*

Scene opens up to a sunlit exterior of Stolia's mansion. A sigh of contentment from Stolia is heard. Blitza is shown lighting a cigar on Stolia's bed and folds her arms behind her head.

Stolia: *Arms tied up* "I’m sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon."

Stolia is shown wearing a ball gag and harness, her hands tied to the headboard with rope.

Blitza: "When this happens, it’s not really something I fuss about..."

She uses cigarette to burn rope, freeing Stolia, who takes Blitza's cigarette from her and takes a long drag of it.

Blitza: "But, do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have, like, fifteen new clients waitin' for heads to roll."

Stolia: "As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoiiiiiire is actually incredibly important. And it isn’t supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty Imps like yourself."

Stolia puts out the cigarette in one of Blitza's horns and pinches her cheek before Blitza shoves her away.

Stolia: "The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It’s been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It’s celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals."

Blitza pulls a feather out of her mouth in disgust.

Blitza: "Wrath, huh? My employees are from there. I’ve never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks."

Stolia: *Sits up* "Oh! Why don’t you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all…"

Stolia pulls the covers over her head and her head appears near Blitza’s crotch.

Stolia: "…special access~" *Chuckles*

Blitza: "Look, I told you, we’re not bodyguards. Okay? That was a one-time thing we did badly."

Stolia stands up with the covers on her head. She does a playful owl head tilt.

Stolia: "I’m simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It’s the same every year."

Blitza: "Well if you promise this isn’t some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it’s not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway."

Stolia: *Baby-talk voice* "Aww, I’m sowwy your clients will have to wait…"

Blitza: *Waves a dismissive hand* "Oh, fuck my clients!"

Stolia: *Giggles* "Let me go ask Octavia and Stella if there coming."

She takes a walk through the mansion before coming across a door with a moon on it.

Stolia: *Knocking* "Octavia dear, are you awake?"

She opens the door to see a messy and naked Octavia and Stella sleeping with Y/N in between them who was taking a nap. Stolia carefully shakes them awake.

Y/N: *Groggily* "Hmmm, what."

Stolia: "I was wondering if you would come with me to the Harvest Moon Festival dear."

Y/N: "Sure. *To the two others* You coming with girls."

Stella: "As much as I would love to I'm unfortunately going to have to stay for business work."

Octavia: "I would probably go, but my stomach down is so numb that I'd probably won't be able to stand for the rest of the day."

Y/N: "Heh, sorry about that. I guess I went a little to much for your first time."