HB S2E3: Exes and Oohs

*3rd person pov*

The scene opens with an exterior shot of I.M.P Headquarters. Cut to the inside of the office with Mixxie holding her signature mug and Loona texting on her phone while sitting on a sleeping Y/N's lap. Strika meanwhile was throwing darts off to the side at a picture of Micah Bell. Mixxie looks around.

Mixxie: *Softly claps twice* "You know, I checked the scale today. *Inhales* And it said I lost two pounds this week."

Loona looks at Mixxie, then rolls her eyes back to her phone, much to her annoyance.

Mixxie: "I. Am not. FAT!"

Strika: "Keep telling yourself that little lady. *Hits the picture in the head* Bullseye you basterd."

Cut to the front door kicked open by a furious Millie as she stomps around the office, mumbling angrily.

Millie: *Mumbling angrily* "Ooh! Such a fucking asshole! That little motherfucker. I just wanna take my finger up and shove it up her fuckin' little things!"

Upon coming up to the table, Millie slams her coffee cup on the table disturbing Strika, Loona and awaken Y/N. Millie then passes Loona and hits a button titled "Nut button!!" that summons a cardboard cutout of a human saying, "Hi! I'm a Hooman!" then throws a knife and lunges at said cutout. Mixxie looks at her, disturbed.

Mixxie: "Millie, honey. Is everything okay?"

Y/N: "Yeah, usually you'd be this mad when I leave without a goodbye kiss."

Millie hisses back at Mixxie and Y/N in response, disturbing her even more, but she manages to calm down.

Millie: "Yeah. Just...bumped into an ex." *Tail twitches*

Mixxie: "Oh! Oh..."

Y/N: "Damn, I know how that feels."

Strika: *To Y/N* "You had an ex?"

Y/N: *Nonchalantly* "Yeah, I did. She was my wife until Poseidon cursed her to lust for the bull I was supposed to sacrifice."

Strika: *Midly disturbed* "ehl!"

Y/N: "I know."

Millie: *Retracts knife* "She just kept going on about how she has money now, "a bright future," and "has bigger tits and ass."

Y/N: "Sorry?"

Mixxie: "Yeah, what?"

Millie: *Raises voice* "Every time I see her stupid face, I can't help it! I just need to-"

Millie punches the filing cabinet beside her in frustration. Blitza enters the room on her phone shortly after.

Blitza: "What the fuck is all this noise? I got a client!"

Mixxie: "Sorry, ma'am. I'll get this all cleaned-"

She holds up a photo of two imps making out in horse suits.

Mixxie: "What is this?"

Blitza: "Uh, research! For science! Just put it back correctly, okay? Alphabetize them."

She walks back into her office.

Blitza: "Okay, so let me get this straight: you don't want us going to Earth at all for this job?"

Cut to the inside of a mansion, with a businesswoman holding a lit cigar, and her chair facing a green fireplace.

Client: "Correct. That will not be necessary. I'd like to meet you and your whole crew at my estate."

Blitza: "Uh, you want us killing someone in Hell. 'Cause I got to tell ya, that ain't exactly our business anymore."

Client: "I'll tell ya all about it when you get here. *Smokes cigar* It's regarding a business venture I'm sure will be very worth *Through the phone* your time."