Prolauge

*??? pov*

So that's it, he just leaves me here? To forever be imprisoned in this flesh prison. The machine didn't even try to get to me, I could tell he already freed Sisyphus and is going for the next one. Eons have passed, but why not me? Why am I destined to stay here!?

Is this my punishment, is this how King Minos shrivles up and DIES!? I just wanted my people to feel loved. Was that to much to ask for? WAS IT!?

Maybe I was destined to stay here, only time will tell if I become just a random name in the books.

Before more doubt came across my mind, I felt that my shackles that changed me became loose. Is this a chance? I struggled and struggled as I felt my soul become more loose from the restraints, until finally-

*Splash*

???: "What the fuck!"

I look up to see... a demon?

*3rd person pov, a few minutes ago*

A sinner was thrown out of a club as he banged on the now closed door's.

Sinner: "Cmon man! Help a brother out, it's almost time for the Extermination!"

Bouncer: "Sorry, ain't my fault."

Sinner: "You dick!"

He kicks the door but hurts his leg in the process.

Sinner: "Ow!"

He grumbles and walks away while taking out a sig. He was about to light it when he accidentally dropped his golden lighter as it fell in a sewer grain.

Sinner: "Damnit! That was my only lighter!"

He tried reaching for it but the lighter was taken away by the current. Seeing no other way of getting it, he removed the grain and jumped inside with a wet splash.

Sinner: *Disgusted* "Ew."

He starts to look around till he saw a shining light.

Sinner: "There it is."

He starts to run for the light but it got farther away. He got closer and snatched the lighter from the water but didn't see that he was at the edge of water fall.

Sinner: "Oh shit!"

He tried to balance himself but ultimately slipped and fell down the drain. During his fall he passed by, what looked to be teeth before smashing into a fleshy ground.

Sinner: "Ow. Where the hell am I?"

He looks around to see nothing but darkness. He lit his lighter as he walked around.

Sinner: "Damnit, where the hell do I go."

He looked behind him while walking forward, but didn't see the fleshy teath in front of him until he bumped into it. He took a step while looking at the flesh.

Sinner: "What the fuuuu-"

He went to touch it but it started to convulse as he stepped back. Suddenly it exploded making the sinner fall back as a white light flew down to the ground. When it reaches the ground it explodes as a man made of light appears and look's up to see the sinner.

Sinner: "What the fuck!"

???: "Aaaah, sinner of man. May I enquir of where I am?"

Sinner: "Uuuh, y-your in Pentagram city in the pride ring."

The man gets up and look's around.

???: "Pride ring? How did I get here."

Sinner: "Um, excuse me but who are you?"