Teri Zaroorat Hai, hadd se Zyada

Finally The day Naina and Sameer Were waiting for Was Here, after a lot Shopping trips, Some sneaky meetups, Some tiresome shopping Samaina Were Finally Ready To celebrate their Engagement Today.

Nanu and Munna Pandit Had Started off their Band From Morning itself disturbing Sameer Who was Busy with his Importent Meeting With foreign Clients, Vishaka Was Running here and There Checking the Preparations hollering over Sameer To skip the Office Work for Today, Rohan Had Come to Ahmadabad With Deepika making Sameer Wery Happy And Elated, He Had Scowled At Kabir When He Got to Know He Wouldn't Join his Engagement Because Of Very Busy Schedule but Promised Him to Do ev ery Single Work at His Wedding functions, The venue of Engagement was in his Own Bungalow because Of Nanaji's Insistence, The Decorations Made it look so Beautiful, He Couldn't Wait For The Night, Also He Couldn't Wait to See his Naina, She Was Coming to His Home although only the garden area for The Very First time, He was very excited.

Similiar Hustle Took Place In Aggarwal House, chachaji and Bua dadi where busy with the Presents And Gifts They were Going to take to the Maheshwari House, Naina And Preeti were Woken up at 7:30 early At The Morning, Anjali had Come Over With shweta Aunty (Anjali's Mom) who was Helping bela With the Work they both had Bonded in a Very Less time, Whereas Anjali, Naina And Preeti were Chattering Like Long lost Friends, Naina Wondered If She Would Meet Swati but Preeti Informed her that She Was Out Of Station, And Couldn't Join Her, even Though was Naina Was Sad wore a Smile because She Didn't Wanted to show her sadness to anyone today, although she Had Everyone here who loved her but still She Could Feel her Parent's and Brother's Void Today.

Sameer Tried For The Last Time, "Please call Uthalo Arjun bhaiya, Aaj hume Aapki Bohot Zaroorat hai", He Had Seen the Underlying Sadness in Naina's eyes ofcourse She Had everyone but She Was missing her Brother very much since A long time.

Arjun finally Picked up the Call, The Unknown Number Was Troubling Him so much so finally decided to Pick up the Call and Shut down the Person, "Koun Ho Tum, Mujhe Baar baar Call karke Pareshan Kyun kar rahe ho."

Sameer Finally Sighed Relieved, "Arjun main Sameer Maheshwari Baat kar raha hoon, Ahmadabad se."

Arjun frowned a Bit, Ofcourse he Had Remembered Sameer Maheshwari, He Was A junior but still he Was cricket Opponent In his School Times, they boneded when they had Played for interschool competition but why was A Calling him now, Arjun wondered and Voiced it out, "Haan Sameer Maheshwari kaise Bhul sakta Hoon main, tum mujhse Ek Saal ke chote the Aur Phir bhi Cricket mein Mujhse Accha khelte the school mein, but tumne Aab mujhe Call kyun kiya Aur Tumhe Mera Number kahaan se Mila, Dekho Abhi main Cricket sab nahi-"

Sameer interrupted Him, "Maine Aapko Cricket ke Liye nahi call Kiya hain."

Arjun Scowled, "Toh fir Mera time kyun waste kar rahe ho Sameer Maheshwari, tumhari Tarah mere paas Mera khudka Business nahi hain Ghar chalane Ke Liye Mujhe waqt par Mehnat karni padhti hai main Time Waste nahi Kar sakta."

Sameer Pressed his Lips, controlling himself not to retort, he Spoke as Politely as possible, "Arjun maine Tumhe Bohot important News Suna Ne Ko Call kiya hain, Aaj Tumhari Behen Ki sagai hain, Naina Aggarwal ki."

Arjun squeaked, "Kyaaaa keh rehe ho tum, Mere Bina Chachaji Aaisa Decision Nahi lenge, Meri khudki behen Hain wo, mere Mummy Papa Mar gaye toh kisi ne Ye Nahi socha Ki Mujhe Naina Ke Bade Bhai ko Bata de ki Mai Abhi bhi zinda Hoon."

Sameer sighed, "Arjun, Chachaji ne Tumse Bohot Baar Baat karne Ki Koshish ki hai, Jabse Mera Aur Naina Ka Rishta Tay Hua hai Tabse Lekin Tum Unko Avoid Kar rahe ho, Issliye Unhone Haar maanliya, aap Unke Messages aur calls Check karo kabse Aapko Issi baat par baat karna Chah rahe hain wo."

True to Samer's Words Arjun had Received Missed Call from His Chachaji and Messages Too, but the Thing stunned Him what Sameer and had Said, his Sister Was Going to Marry Sameer, "Accha theek hai Meri Galti thi mai Kuch dinon se Bohot Busy tha, main chachaji se Iss baare mein baat karlunga, Tum Naina Se Shaadi Karne Wale ho, Kyun ?, Tumhe Toh koyi bhi mil jayegi, humara Status Toh Match bhi nahi hota, fur Kyun."